Solo Cup Challenge!

Hope to see you all there​:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

Gotta go to my cousin Joey’s wake today it’s gonna be really hard to see my family in such pain but I’m gonna be there for each and everyone who needs me very emotional time in my life 2 cousins in one week :cry:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that my friend, I offer my sincerest condolences.

2 Likes

Out of likes but thanks brother it’s really appreciated

2 Likes

We are all with you friend!

Plenty of healing vibes sent your way :pray:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, my condolences.

2 Likes

My deepest sympathy, sorry for your lost…

1 Like

Let me help you there. I bottom water, and then leave the bottom cup on for 24hrs. It will help retain the moisture. After, it gets a top misting of the soil, before going onto the cup of rocks. I have to water every other day.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear that my friend, my sincere condolences to you and your Family.

3 Likes

I thought about that, bottom saturation, I would imagine this would work even if one is not doing the Air Pruning thing w the bottom of the cup cut out right!.. Right!? :grin:

@Hellraiser man your girls are looking beastly in the best possible sense of the word, how old are they now? I’m always amazed how quickly they start jamming!

3 Likes

Yes, bottom watering would work up to a point; until they became root bound in the cup. Without a way to prune the root mass, you’d end up with all sorts of issues.

4 Likes

Got Cha! Thanks. would it be advisable to cut out the bottom of the cup at this point?
I’m not emotionally invested :grin:

2 Likes

I equipped my dog house w one of those revolving style vestibule doors since I’m in it on a regular basis :grin:
Another one that lands me there is when I refer to her as my “life partner” :joy: :smile: I know it bugs her but I just cant help it. She knows I’m kidding but I still enjoy it…that it annoys her :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

My wife asks me why I have to be so annoying, this is why lol

8 Likes

Dealers choice there. It can’t hurt things any.

2 Likes

Thanks! The Cherry-Bubba is a seed plant and going on 4 weeks old. The Gorilla is a clone and has been in that cup for about 6-7 weeks, was going to make her a bonsai clone mom so kept her small but she was an extra so I started feeding her up a couple weeks ago to get her back to growing fast.

3 Likes

I like that! thank you my Brother :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Wow! Cherry is a babe really, well maybe not but Wow, when are you going to flip her or are you gonna let her go a few more weeks and go for Yield! :grin: :wink:
Mine is tall but I doubt it will be any sizeable amount of material, plush her bud structure is not super dense…idk.
Your clone/mother should also be very interesting to see how much you get out of her.
Regardless They look super healthy! :+1:

2 Likes

I’m going to veg them up for another month or so and then flower them, see how big I can get them.

5 Likes

Holy Crap! Looking forward to it, cant wait to see them at that point, plus the stretch :grin: :+1:

2 Likes