Solo Cup Challenge!

Will have to re upload them, they didn’t post.

Edit they popped up.

2 Likes

Here my other two

4 Likes

I did I edited it

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that first picture in the second set of yours looks like a male. @kaptain3d @Cannabian @Mote @peachfuzz @Oldguy you guys concur?

6 Likes

I see male.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same but when I checked it the nanner looking things are opening up to leaves not pollen pods weird idk I think it might be a male

There other to have yet to show any signs

Showing slow is usually a good thing in my books, only because the males show way faster most of the time.

3 Likes

The tops of my solo were starting to flop over so I monster cropped em to try in strengthen them

That’s what I’ve been picking up on from reading and listening to everyone’s advice

1 Like

Now that I’m back to work Im saving up for a marshydro grow tent with the ts1000 LED light setup I should be able to order it by the end of the month

1 Like

Yep. Male. :wink::v:

1 Like

Is this the suspect…?

I believe you might just be right my friend…
Wait a little longer and see… @Dagao22
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I’m gonna do I have some purple platinum seeds I’m waiting to start til I get my grow kit @peachfuzz

1 Like

I just earned my member badge so more likes :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t worry it won’t seem like it.

3 Likes

Heres Cherry-Bubba, pinched off the huge fan leaves as they were hindering branch development.

13 Likes

And her friend the Gorilla

16 Likes

very nice!!

2 Likes

I just stared my flower stage n will
Be starting a journey if any one follow or could give feed back as I post would be a super awesome!!! Also tag any OG GROWERS to the thread I’ll post the link to once I make the new journey
HAPPY GROW

2 Likes