Solo Cup Challenge!

You brought exactly what I expected: Inventiveness, new ways to look at a Solo grow and plenty of magnificent plants. :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You got it right Low, I was comparing how big it was growing in a solo cup compared to an auto in a 3, 5 gallon or bigger pot :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 thank you! The best is yet to come. I like breaking, splitting and restraints. She’s either going to die, or thrive.

@kaptain3d i will do my best, this is a unique opportunity that has lit the flame for me again. :green_heart:

@OGIncognito the only autos I’ve ever ran in the last 20 years has been 2 Gorilla Glues… think they yielded me around 7-8 oz each. I don’t have many pics on this device. However are in my journal. I tell you what it was a really difficult way to make a comeback. Regs and fems are much easier for me. However when I started years ago, none of the stuff that matters today, mattered then.

15 Likes

Right on Brother Low they were beast :love_you_gesture:.

2 Likes

Thanks OG

2 Likes

I’m gonna enjoy watching that thing unfold!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Man that is crazy. I can’t wait to see the final results. Insanity man😂

3 Likes

That’s a thing of beauty :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

2 Likes

INSANE!! Digging it :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That root ball is frickin’ BONKERZ!!

3 Likes

We will see what happens cannafam

3 Likes

Dropped a bag seed in water last night for a solo cup grow Brother Low. I got the last 2 to about week 3 of flower and they died from lack of feeding. I might borrow and DIY your auto pot :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wow wonderful looking roòts

1 Like

So how’s this deal work. Does it auto drip so much feed for the plant on a timer or how’s it go.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito that was one of my biggest concerns! Good luck to you!

@spudeater65 thanks! :pray:

@Mark0427 the solo sits in about 1” of feed constantly, drinks when it wants, and drains the res. There is a little over 1” of perlite in the bottom of the cup. Then I fill the res again. That’s it. Well I do have a little bubbling hose in where the solo sits.

5 Likes

Banana Kush experiment

13 Likes

Well its smaller than a Solo cup as per the rules.

11 Likes

@MrPeat 2pz solo cup grow. One I’m gonna try and root over a ball the other norm. Both autos from @repins12 gonna be exciting to say the least. Lol.

9 Likes