Solo Cup Challenge!

Wow she looks amazing

2 Likes

I did let it dry out that why she turned yellow on the bottoms I cut off and the tops all started to spot. If I keep it filled and soaking wet it seems to stay green and good lol. This is a rough grow with these babies.

3 Likes

Thanks I don’t think so really but if u guys say so. On the other hand the runtz clones scrog is super frosty already from the blurples being on them I’d say I mean super frosty compared to the mama plant how she was.

That’s great the child became better than the mother lol

2 Likes

Yeah mom was under good lights the ba BB ies r under crap 240w enfun boards and 2 600w growstar blurps lol. Blurps making the frost for sure

Idk how u able 2 handle all that and all those ladies

1 Like

14 Likes

GodRuntz in full on flower, Pebblepusher is taking her time. Lol

14 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

My Solo Cup challenger:

Lemon Tree clone. No idea on age. Probably from August. Started on 12/12 early last week.

Starting to give me buttons.

12 Likes

Beautiful :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Fantastic! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Awesome. Mine is so hard to keep green lmbo. I’d rather fight the big girls than this midget style plant. She’s a feisty one

4 Likes

I’m sorta digging the midgets. I wish the smaller plant meant faster flowering but I know it’ll be the same 6-8 weeks her mother took. The solo cup sure does try to topple over a lot though! :joy:

4 Likes

Yes the slightest touch and she topples. Lol. @CoyoteCody makes the solo cup holders for tents and what nots clips to a pole of the tent and the cup sets in it like in a car cup holder. If u keep on the solos might be an investment there. Lol.

7 Likes

Well I’ve decided I will let this girl be used for this challenge.

I’ve got some time to think about how I will flower her (space wise) but I think this will be a good learning experience for solo cups.

Skywalker OG Clone - Clone (so around 5 months old) ILGM genetics.

I plan to use wire training method to bush her out.

I will call her Shmi.

8 Likes

Mine looks like it went thru the tornado on wizard of oz. :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Very nice one @Mark0427 ! :star_struck:

2 Likes

She looks so happy about it, though!

1 Like

Not really. Buds don’t seem to be doing nuffin :laughing::laughing:

1 Like