So I don't forget, beginning to end with water at 9ph ff

I didn’t get aggressive untill you repeatedly said my comments were wrong. And in a condescending way I might add.
You were condescending before I became aggressive.

Hey I know how to use the google too

1 Like

See. You’re still being condescending. Child. Whoever put you in a position of leadership should be fired. I’ve fired people for much less. Once for slamming my door.

U were passive aggressive AF before i enterd the convo. @Mark0427 only tagged me because u started acting as such. He figured I at least knew why people pH. U just kept saying who told u and it’s unnecessary

1 Like

And thats why i dont work for you my friend. Id walk out of an interview with such shortsighted feebleminded leadership. Without hesitation or a second thought later

1 Like

I was sharing information. That wasn’t incorrect. I may come across as brash. Always have. That’s why I personally liked the source of information. He was also brash. But now y’all want to exajurate that too. So… im done. I merely want to give back. I don’t come here to learn anymore. Only to share

But it’s okay for you to poke others.

This says it all @imSICKkid. I don’t know how many posts the OP has complained of PH tanking in mid to late flower.

Your argument might have merit but you’ve buried it in your vitriol. (I’ll add the definition for that if you need it) I’ll follow along if anything worthwhile happens. So far it’s been a sh$t-show. Well done, cur. I mean sir.

1 Like

Fantastic. Now I see the true nature of you two. No wonder I disliked you both from the start. My intuition is rarely wrong.

Oh right.10/10. Almost missed that. I’m past mid flower. Why hasn’t my pH tanked? Why is my girl doing fantastic day to day? I never even check the pH… let alone adjust

In regards to pic you posted above, I can say from experience that fox farms isn’t as good as they think they are. I used their stuff for a while, than ran into some issues that should have been on cruise control. I didn’t understand, so did a little experiment of my own. 10 bags of ocean forest stabbed with my knife and 3 gallons of rain water poured though each from same source. Runoff ph and ppm were all over the place.

It’s unrealistic to expect they would all be identical. I can accept that. But I did expect a small range because I pulled all 10 bags from same skid. I let them dry out a little upright in my driveway and returned to garden center I bought at, then went and paid 50% more for roots organic at hydro shop. I didn’t repeat same test with roots, but I haven’t experienced any of the issues with it that I did with ocean forest either. There is really no lesson learned here as nothing is that solid about my method, but it was enough for me to believe that ocean forest is inferior product.

I do appreciate being held in high regard. But none of us can know everything. I sure as hell don’t, and I don’t expect any of my team members to either. I’m not going to bother going back to look if any of us made a mistake, or acknowledge that any of us did or didn’t do what you say. I know it’s possible, we’re human and sometimes shit happens. I’m not even trying to know everything about every media, nutrient package and method out there. But let’s say I did have all that knowledge, doesn’t mean I could coach anyone through being successful with it. So if you take all of this stuff into consideration, it’s easily possible for someone like yourself to say we didn’t give the best information.

I see people post on here every day that they couldn’t grow more than 4 plants in 4x4 tent. I also know that almost every one of the forum staff members can and does grow more than 1 plant per 4ft². That doesn’t mean we run around calling bullshit on advice that other members give. I look at the situation and try to form an opinion on what is at stake, and what said member has to gain or lose by offering contrary information. Sometimes I will feel it is best to point a member in a different direction, and sometimes I will shake my head and keep scrolling. Either way, I will 100% own whatever action or lack there of I take.

Changing directions because I feel it is sore spot with you. I didn’t feel this is why Keystone left. Based on flagged posts, deleted topics, and timely ig request I received from him, I would say it had more to do with iladvised topic started by our FORMER leader. But I can relate to you not having all of the info that I do. Just like it seems for all but one of the staff, we play exactly by same rules you do. This is out of my (and other moderators) control. I apologize, but there is currently nothing I can do about it. For what it’s worth, me and my teammates that you’re pretty much calling out, all agreed that said topic didn’t belong on this forum. So we can all agree on something.

Guilty. I guess I have nothing else to offer. Be good everyone.

6 Likes

I definitely over step when I feel challenged. I’m not a great person by any means. The stuff I was calling others out on was outdated information I’ve seen. Not incorrect. Beyond being in corporate management for a decade I have ran online communities on a much larger scale than this. I used to keep a laptop running 24/7 to keep my moderation bots going. Never once was anyone grouped on in such a way. It’s just unprofessional. This has definitely burned it for me. I’d like to help others learn what I have. Maybe my experience with happy frog was rare. I did a lot of research before I chose the frog, that research also told me never to use ocean forest. Because you’re findings are indeed conclusive. They just tried to do much with OF and it’s not possible to keep it consistent, but they can say it’s all in there and not be accused of false advertising so why fix. It sounds good, it sales. From what I gathered. I’d like to bring that here. But I now see that also sounds good… I’m no bugbee or hellraiser. I’ve definitely studied much of their work. Also other universities that have published papers, which I’ve shared here as well because they delve deeper than you’ll find in the guides or on the forum. So when I say I’m merely trying to share/help, I mean it. The level of explanation I require is out the window as far as a forum goes at this point anyway. I have 9 days read here. I haven’t been around long and this hasn’t been my primary source for over a month. I’ll keep expanding my knowledge whether I have anyone to share it with or not.

1 Like

That is all fair my friend. 9 days read time is plenty to tell you I’m often not the most popular person in the room. But I try to be fair and consistent, which is not always popular or easy. People here refer to me as things I’m not. It’s sometimes flattering, but definitely not the easiest to live up to. While my teammates and myself may not have or coach to the latest and greatest of all information available, they are all great people, and I wouldn’t trade them for even Bruce himself.

I’m hoping that you continue with this grow and interested to see your results.

1 Like

Continue with this grow? You mean journal? I don’t think anyone would quit growing because of an anonymous forum. Have they? Lol

1 Like

That’s what he’s talking about. As I said before also, I’m interested in seeing your results.

@Budz we can also clean this thread up so the journaling can start if you’d like. We’re 55 posts in and nothing about the grow yet.

Then let’s close and remove this topic since nothing productive happened. Please do start another once you’re ready to start the experiment. I’m truly interested to see what happens. This could help other members or solidify why others are against it

4 Likes