Snap, Crackle,.......no Pop

Morning all, got my 4 cups of coffee in me and I’m ready to communicate…lol
I’ve got 4 ILGM SS Auto seeds giving me a hard time, one didn’t germinate at all been wet since 10/11@ 2p.m…3/4 others in damp coco since 10/14 and only one popped up, how long should I give the other 2? And the other seed that won’t germ??
I hate waiting lol!

IMG_20181014_172002|374x500

Thanks everyone

Oh 68RH
75 F
BESTVA 600 VEG light @28 INCHES
light watering am today, misted before x3 daily

So when should I start digging for there bodies ?

2 Likes

Its a test of patience. Gemination to late seedling/early veg is the HARDEST part imo (that n mid-late flower) but its a test of patience and letting them do their thing. Use a pencil or pen when u plant them to keep an eye where the seed is. And give it 10 days. Thats the longest ive had one show up. Ive waitd 21 :joy::joy::joy: i really wantd her to germ. No dice

2 Likes

Thx@ PurpNGold74, I know in the back of my mind I just need to give them this week before worrying to much but My GAD isn’t big on waiting lol but it does allow me to do some reading on here , I be seen your grow and looks like your really applying the information available on here , seems like a good group.
Well I’ll see ya round and thanks for stopping in.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum. these a great bunch of people. i hope ur beans germ

1 Like

Thanks man. Yea everyone here is a huge assistance. Would be one lost dude without this sight. :beers: to u finding 4 :seedling: this afternoon

1 Like

I dropped mine on Saturday the 13th and so far only one is above ground but not opened up any. I feel your pain lol. Constant internal battle of did I do something wrong? Is the seed ok? Should I drop more seeds lol. So believe me you aren’t alone. I assume the second grow will be less stressful. But for now we can keep worrying together.

Thx@DoobieNoobie for the words of support and encouragement, exactly what I was thinking , so looked in the tent and a second one popped up !!
Hope all is going well in your grow, I’ll get over there and take a look, peace.

1 Like

Woohoo good to see yours are starting to come up as well.

Hey, Morning here, so how are the twins? I had an interesting morning, decided to dig up this seed that’s not popping up and it was not doing well, kinda wrapped its tail the wrong way ,now the root and flower are growing in the same direction, gonna post on open board to getsome suggestions.
Have a good day man and happy growing.

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20181018_091537.jpg…

So far only one above ground. I’m about to go check them out and see if the other is up. If not I’m gonna assume it didn’t survive.

Edit. still only one but they’re all looking good.

1 Like

Hope so man , I got this one if it don’t pop I’m eating it anyway! Lol

1 Like