Smoky Smurf's first grow #1

@Royc I will be interested to see if the smell/taste changes over the next few weeks of curing. Right now it is getting me high as a kite off two puffs. I took 6 or 7 the other night and had to lay down for a bit. LOL

2 Likes

Great job the buds look tight, yes it will get better. better taste, better high

1 Like

Lemonene is an indicator of sativa traits. Fruity is indica. Pretty common for two plants of same strain to be markedly different.

2 Likes

@Royc did you smoke any of your main cola yet. I am wondering if it is more potent since it got the most light?

I had 3 plants 1 had nice tight buds and 2 had foxtail loose buds, saving cola of the good plant for October will smoke while I’m trimming my outdoor grow

1 Like

Remember Sativas can smell like fruits as well. My Blue Drram smells like a blueberry patch and is 70% Sativa.

My Peach Puree CBD is 60% Sativa and smells like a peach tree that the peaches are ripe. Just saying…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Likely Indica traits being expressed.

1 Like

Very nice harvest off an auto… Buds look fantastic.

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

@beardless I live in a single story house with no basement so my options for finding a cool place to store my mason jars is limited. I found a perfect spot that is dark and nobody would ever look but it gets up to 73 degrees there. I am reading that 70 is about as high as I want to go temp wise. I have also read that putting weed in the fridge or freezer is not a good idea.

Up to what temp is safe in your opinion?

I think I recall @Myfriendis410 freezing some special stuff for over a year. I know I have seen posts on freezing long term. I throw all of the good trim in the freezer. I have to get the bubble bags out soon. Maybe after I finish harvesting the NL. I see nothing wrong with refrigerating it either. It is sealed, air tight. IMO it would be the perfect spot. I keep all of the jars are in a cabinet across from the tent. Temps will be up to mid 70’s. I don’t give it a second thought.

2 Likes

Do you have a TDS meter? That meter will be able to give you a good idea of the level of nutrients coming off your plant. You have a mix of clear and milky tricomes. When all the tricomes are milky, THC levels will be at their highest levels. The more brown/amber your tricomes are the more couch lock you could expect. Plant looks great!