Skunky hash girl,2

no doubt,i’m happy with their progress so far… i’m really proud that i have one of the WW’s starting to act right also…lol, the other two may be scrapped and used as a crutch to get by…lol

1 Like

You’ll do what’s best I’m sure sir
FYI I’m send that off in a day or two I didn’t forget lol

1 Like

no worries john. yea,i believe the other two WW’s i have outside are beyond getting a harvest out of…they are green and pretty but not really progressing much… i have some clones that are doing well that can back them up… i hate throwing feed to a dead horse,so to speak…they are not dead,but don’t need extra plants hanging around not doing anything…

1 Like

Oh look it’s @BIGE and the skunky bunch! Lol

1 Like

If they aren’t dead and look good I’d let them be especially if outside
But I hear you on not wasting your time and resources bro

1 Like

thanks bob,they are starting to reek a bit…i’m sure glad i purchased a filter and fan…ozium on’t be able to control this…

we shall see,lol i put one into ffof and will give her more time…this other one,just wants to put out three finger leafs,and has been pampered inside to no avail…so she will get the axe first!lol

Hummm BigE three finger leaves that’s it ? Post a pic for me when you can bro I would like to see what you got going on lol just curious no rush

1 Like

ok will do, @Countryboyjvd1971

Funny though my ak went from 3 to 5 and never put out a seven…

Strange how they do it!

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 here she is john…

3 Likes

What is that a red wood look how small those tractors look hahahahahaha
Yeah that’s a bit strange bro I see a few five finger but
How much light does she get outside?
Could it be its confused because it’s spring and trying to go back to veg ?

2 Likes

just put this one out yesterday, periods of sunlight all day… lol i’m giving her another chance…lol
yea,that boy likes what dad plays on, so he has to have everyone he sees… he thinks
heidi,another WW i have is not doing much better… i put her in ffof… i wiil update a picture asap.

2 Likes

here’s the other one
@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 she just isn’t doing much…
on a lighter note my roses are doing great…they like that runnoft water! lol

5 Likes

I’ve heard the white widow is fast in veg and slow in flower, but that may be an indoor observation.

3 Likes

yea,these girls here were almost brown when i got out of the hospital @FloridaSon… i brought all three of them back from that ordeal and the two that were already flowering has not done much in the way of growth…the other that had not started to bud out is growing and starting to bud now… yep,i guess i’ve seen stranger things…lol those are photos by the way.

3 Likes

I think that those are what you call bonus plants. Change the names to Bingo and Winner by a nose! and there gonna grow you some good medicine. If they don’t you’ve got you current grow!

I was gonna suggest toping the heck out of them and make them real bushy, but sounds like it’s too late for that!

2 Likes

yea,it is going to work out bob… i missed a beat on that round…lol i am better prepared this round! i think!lol

1 Like

well, you were in the hospital. that earns you a pass in my book!

2 Likes

yea,to bad the wife has a brown thumb…plus she really does not want to mess with the stuff,and i don’t blame her.lol life goes on bob

2 Likes