Skunky hash girl,2

starting a new grow with a few seeds given to me not long ago;girl scout cookies,skunky monkey,super hash all autos. dropped them all in the water 3/26 updates soon…

7 Likes

going with ph perfect sensi nutes this round. i’m also going to stay in the coco,it done well last time i’ll give her another try…

4 Likes

Great nutes ! That is what I used on my last two grows and it worked well. Nice knowing where you pH is gonna be just by adding it. I do not use nutes in Veg unless it is long or the plant says she wants something. If you are going to put a journal, here is the support ticket that tells about your grow. You already know how important pH is ! See ya around Jerry

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

2 Likes

when i get it all together i’ll fill one out jerry,thanks!

1 Like

Good to see you back in the grow@BIGE, HAPPY GROWING. . .

1 Like

thanks @Stonetothebone i’m glad to get back to some kind of normal…yea i’m happy when growing1lol

1 Like

Good Grow! Some of those aren’t familiar to me so interesting to follow along! Welcome back @BIGE

2 Likes

super hash plant cracked open already,still waiting on the others. i had entertained the thought of cleaning and reusing my old coco,but i’m going to new nutes so i think i’ll try some new coco…any of suggestions?

1 Like

glad to be back @bob31, i also have been working this last week for some much needed folding money…lol i believe i’ve already spent all i will make and probably more on new goodies for my ladies! lol

1 Like

I know the deal. The weather has been crummy here.

I’m retired, but I do seasonal work when the weather cooperates and so far it’s been kinda slow! In a couple weeks I will have more than I can handle.

I only work 2-3 days a week. Puts a little folding in my wallet and a little extra in the checking account. $$ is important especially when on a fixed income.

Funny my wife and I were discussing the amount of $$ spent at the dispensary versus the amount spent on the grow. I told her at some point I will do a spread sheet and keep track of all the $$ to see which is more cost effective… LOL I think we all know what the outcome of that is gonna be.

2 Likes

it is much better growing,it’s not just for the bud. it’s a way of life! lol

6 Likes

That’s true. Hadn’t thought of it that way.

2 Likes

For Me, regardless I would grow at home. At least you know how your plants are grown. The satisfaction of smoking your own can’t be bought at any price !

I followed my expenses on the first grow and I already broke more than even on the first grow. AND I had a variety of medicine also.

5 Likes

yea, i’m a 1/4to1/2 oz a week user myself and that adds up no matter if you buy legit or home boy shoppin’network…so my investment in equipment and seeds was a sound one for sure. lol
i grow enough for me to get myself thru until my next rotation catches up…,keeps me busy and out of trouble…lol

3 Likes

everyone cracked and doing well… using rapid rooter plugs with super thrive.using sunshine promix 4 with mycos.had a layer of dust on the ol super sprouter…lol

5 Likes

getting my new advanced nutes today,all is well in the super sprouter this morning…the super hash has really suprised me,it was like it jumped out of its seed and just took off like super man…already some green showing down in the rapid rooter plug… i’m very pleased on how things are laying out this round,not so nervous and ready to grow!.. i even have some hope for the white widows i thought had died while in the hospital,they’re starting to green up and looking better after some water and nutes…
i may even get a bud or two off those white widows,at least i hope so…

2 Likes

this super hash plant is a monster!

4 Likes

here’s the new nutrients, sensi coco,with b52,voodoo juice, big bud,and overdrive…

3 Likes

I’m thinking about going to sensi to, did a lot of research on it. . .

1 Like

i researched until my head hurt,so this is what i chose. i’m sure it will do the job… @Stonetothebone
i’ll keep you updated on progress also @Stonetothebone

1 Like