Skunk strain auto's

Got you in my thoughts. Speedy recovery, don’t enjoy the anesthesia too much :rofl::v:

1 Like

Haha i sure will :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m in the waiting room now so the nervous jitters is kickin in… my nana is dry so i burned a good one on the way :smoking::right_anger_bubble::right_anger_bubble::thought_balloon:

5 Likes

Sore as hell but I’m home

7 Likes

Damn, that was quick!

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

4 Likes

The procedure went fast it took a while to get the Electrodes in the right spot It really is a whole lot better Thanks for all the good vibes man everyone

7 Likes

The room of doom

Skeleton

5 Likes

I’m all electrified lmao…

8 Likes

I got a charge out of that! :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Bahahahaha lmao good one bro :rofl::rofl::muscle:t2::100:

3 Likes

Hey @Graysin i received that today I’m under the influence so hopefully I have the right person thx

:rofl: hopefully you’re not kidnapping anyone over there

Damn, my friend, that looks like it was a doozy.

4 Likes

It wasn’t to pleasant during the procedure but afterwards was all good… haha lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

My friend. I am happy if this gives you relief!

3 Likes

Thank you Ma’am for them kind words :pray: i just ran the 1st buds through my grinder of dry nana kush and it clogged it up. This stuff is unreal sticky even dry… it’s almost like smoking air with a taste of a hint … overripe banana in a way but a really good flavor and the smell believe it or not never changed it still smells awesome :sunglasses: put this in y’alls agenda to grow … on a scale of 1-10 it’s on the retarded side of 10 … the smell will amaze you along with the taste :yum: it’s a true pleasure to smoke and the buzz is wonderful :smoking::yum:

8 Likes

Had to handle up on them juveniles again. They are definitely doing their thing. All will be in flower soon.

5 Likes

I finished up with a round of boost for all. Just my opinion but they’re close enough … the last one completed my defol gauntlet came out okay. all are completed. Thank goodness :pray::sweat_smile: the 3 purple kush will be moved to the 2×2 tomorrow. I ran out of energy :muscle:t2::100::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I took a few more pics after a careful manicure.

5 Likes

Looks great nice work :v:

2 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Thx my brothers :pray: didn’t i just handle up on them girls :thinking: lol girls gone wild :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes