SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

Yeah they are currently in coco I believe but they’ve been around I’m sure one of them has some advice on soil. Maybe not. Have you ever thought about dry amendments or living soil? Mixing your own? Now I know meeasy does that and helped another buddy of mine with it

2 Likes

No I have never even thought about going that route yet.
I think coco will be 1st and I want to use some soil and get familiar with it just in case I want to keep some mothers around in the future I will pot them up in soil to keep them from growing to fast.

1 Like

I am thinking @Covertgrower or @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 may be able to help here. Soil is some thing I have never used. I don’t want to start guessing with some one else’s plant :grin:

3 Likes

I have used both. When I buy soil I prefer to use roots organics original. I typically use it with other organic stuff, but should work with fine with jacks too.

4 Likes

Does this have any nutrients in it already?
If so about how many weeks worth?
Tia

2 Likes

Yes, I would say 4ish weeks depending on your watering habits could be more or less. I think its pretty similar to happy frog in terms on nutrient load, but is a lot more airy.

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts
I spoke with you months ago about the type of soil you use with your jacks 321?
What soil are you using for your grows these days?
Tia

1 Like

Thanks as always @dbrn32

1 Like

@Hellraiser
Hello sir if I’m not mistaken I think you mentioned you use soil with your mother plants?
Just wondering what soil you are using these days?
Thank you

1 Like

I use Happy Frog for my mothers and houseplants.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser
Thank you sir.
Happy frog have about 4 weeks of nutrients in it correct?

1 Like

Depends on how large the pot is, for my mothers in 6-7 inch square pots I have to start feeding after 2 weeks. A small plant in a large pot (3 or 5 gal) could go 4 weeks without feeding.

3 Likes

Thank you @Hellraiser
Appreciate all the feed back as always

2 Likes

Day 4-5 since sprout looks like 9/10
One has still not popped and probably will not :thinking:
But I noticed yesterday they are looking a little burn in the edges and tiny yellowing so I raised the lights from 18 inches above seedling to 24 inches.
Let’s see how they respond.

2 Likes

Looking good.

Happy growing

1 Like

Ty sir…

Day 16 since sprout
I feel like they look a little sad not perky and green like I’m used to seeing
What do you think?
@dbrn32
I was feeding 50 ml a day with jacks 321 and added some great white shark also(it was free so I might as well use it up)
So I felt like they were dropping and almost a bit yellowish so I started giving them 200 ml a day thinking maybe they were just thirsty
I get some runoff but after 2-3 days they look the same.

Or maybe there just a little stubborn at the moment lol

6 Likes

They do look a LITTLE light green and droopy almost. I noticed on my first run when I gave my baby’s too much recharge and AN root trio at the same time at a young age even with no high concentration of Nutes in it caused the same result almost but they recovered just fine when I transplanted mine. Maybe too much great white? Maybe it was just me or something just throwing it out there!

2 Likes

I’m going to finish this last bit I have of nutes and mix up a fresh batch with just jacks 321 and see how they respond.
But I’m pretty much doing the same thing as usual. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes it’s the strain that responds differently. I’m sure someone will jump in and give ya some better advice :laughing:. When do you usually transplant at what age?

2 Likes