SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

@Flitme saw your like on my post - professional barrel racer :thinking: it’s a wake n bake kinda morning I had to Google that! LMAO I feel lame but know it’s just that I’m high. :roll_eyes::grin::v:

3 Likes

You got a keeper there. I can’t even get mine to help trim. :thinking:

3 Likes

Good Morning @neofirebird I’m happy to make you acquaintance. Hope you have a great day, sounds like it’s starting off WELL! :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Aw that sucks but at least she lets you do it and grow it. But can be lonely so welcome to the forums. Chat all you want about your weed related stuff that’s what we’re doing here :grin::v:

2 Likes

Come to think of it I’ve got a niece into barrel racing… Slowly my brain wakes up. LoL but then again I don’t see her open and they’ve never invited new to any of her events but my bro and me are estranged so :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I know about estranged brothers I have one too. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Man I’m in the same boat :hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Yeah she’s cool about it.
She gripes here and there but overall let’s me do my thing(hobby).

3 Likes

3days since I placed these baby’s in a cup to germinate.
No soak in water or paper towel this time around just straight in to coco.
Just came hone to about 7 that have popped and 3 to go.
I’m hoping by tonight or tomorrow they will all be above ground.:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Looking good brotha! Works been crazy but I’ll post some pics of my drying and curing buds later! They look and smell great I’m so happy with the first run in the “Stealth Box” haha

1 Like

Thanks @ConcreteBudz
So far today I have 8 out of 10
5 lemon Macc muffin
And 3 toxic weekends are above ground.
Yeah man I haven’t seen you around lately.
Sometimes life just takes up a little more time lol.

1 Like

Yeah haha I’ve been working in another state my job put me up in a hotel so I’ve been spending mon-Friday working 12hr days just trying to get the job done and be back home again. Toxic weekend huh? Sounds like a bomb strain :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: never heard of it before can’t wait to see there progress. I’m hoping to get my new babies germinating this weekend to start my new grow. My girls been really good to me and she chopped and hung three of my plants for me while I was gone! Big help. I’m going to be dropping

Never heard of this one before either but she looked so good in the pics haha.

I might try out some of my reg seeds again too and throw in a couple pink sugar cookies and see if I can “weed” out the males before they pollinate my fems haha

2 Likes

Sounds like a great strain.
Yeah toxic weekends is one of imsickkid genetics and from the pictures I have seen of this strain it looks like my type of bud. Amazing frost and has that kush texture which I really dig.
Let’s see if my finish product is the same (that will be the golden question lol) we shall see

2 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to see them grow! Oh yeah I think I remember this discussion already :crazy_face::exploding_head::shushing_face: my bad haha I remember you telling me it’s one of sicks strains or posting it atleast haha :laughing:

1 Like

@Covertgrower
I want to run 2 autos here pretty soon and I would like to use soil for medium
Which medium do you recommend?
I’m going to keep these separate from my main grow so I want to try soil with these girls so I can water less.
Tia

1 Like

I personally use coast of maine and love it so far. I’m a new grower and find it easy 2 handle and read the girls

2 Likes

How long until you need to add any nutrients?are you watering every 2 or 3 days?

1 Like

@dbrn32
Have you ever used soil?
Happy frog?
Ocean forest?
Something easy I can run with these autos and jacks 321.
TIA

1 Like

@Nicky grows autos but I’m not sure on the soil note but would assume he might be able to help, or @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

Yeah they grow autos but I’m pretty sure they are growing in coco.
I want to give soil a shot with these autos and see what comes about.
I figured I throw something in my veg tent while I flower these girls once they are ready.

1 Like