@The_Chef she got bend over and twist

@Borderryan22 @kaptain3d

24 Likes

10 Likes

Very well done :clap: :heavy_check_mark: :+1: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Beautiful work Hermano! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I would love to look into this and Become a part of it ! What should i do to begin !

3 Likes

@Flipdawg08 go to irvineseeds dot com and find tester level 1

2 Likes

3 of the Lilic Cookies are starting to show sex 1 was a female for sure so she got kick out the penthouse to the streets lol.

24 Likes

Damn bro those roots are about to shoot the fxxx off!

3 Likes

Man still got 4 going i been feeding every day they in coco lol

2 Likes

I’d have a bunch of dried out dead plants in coco here. Yours look great man.

2 Likes

Beautiful plant and that pot is outstanding… Hermano you are going to be busy with outside Coco plants… :green_heart: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha @SilvaBack203

#TeamCrocADoodleDooooo!

8 Likes

Looking awesome Brother Silva… nice job on the cropping. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 these branches on her you laid over, are they just supercropped over parallel and no ties? They’ll knuckle up at the bend and be good to go to support themselves as they head back up vertically? I love how you laid them all out like how I spread and tie to my container edges but you have no ties or clips. I’m set to learning mode my brotha!!! I’m ready to see them head skyward again!!

4 Likes

They are supercropped and tied with a garden stake at each cola that was bended over. Its raining today so i cant take picture but if you go up in my journal you will see it. Its the same stakes i used last year and my 1st journal

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams this was her before her 1st training.

Heres the stakes

19 Likes

@SilvaBack203 :+1:t2::green_heart::+1:t2::green_heart::sunglasses:

4 Likes

just wanted to give you a shout-out my brother . say , High , thanks for all your help and support . i am still growing just cant get on-line much . hope all is well with you on the home-front .
finally,- - got some purple color in a plant , reminded me of yours .

:alien: Happy Growing

14 Likes

The stretching girls

@GoingGreen Blue Dream

Acid Rain

Matanuska T.F

Group Pic

23 Likes