Silvaback203's Playground

It offer a few things but Personally its expensive im glad it was free lol

1 Like

Thank you fellas really appreciate it

3 Likes

Dude don’t forget this man works and takes care of his younguns too! I don’t know how you do it man!

6 Likes

Oh damn, nice score there brother 4sure, I searched for it again I saw the price and remembered why I didn’t look into it very much lol if I got it at your price I’d be 1st in line :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 simply gorgeous bro

1 Like

Thank you fellas… @MeEasy all i got say is thank god for ig giveaways lol. I won a 4x4 tent, hlg blackbird, 6 3gallon buckets, pulse pro, some glasses and a poster from the giveaway… thats the only reason i got 3 tents lol. The 4x4 was 2 big so Cody and i made a deal for some of his stuff for the tent. Spiderfarm sent me the 3x3 when i was been sponsor by them…

@Borderryan22 now you know y my posts be late lol. They go to bed at 730 8pm so after it i go take care of girls. My wife back in school now so she always doing homework or something for her students. Sewer i rather b with my ladies than do arts and craft stuff for my wife students :laughing:… i also cheat lol. Every 6 months my mother in law stays with us so she helps out with kids. I think she might move in which it aint bad just means ima have 2 continue busting my butt 2 pay 4 everything

5 Likes

See I’m gone M-Sat (except Wednesday) before lights on, and even then I only have about 3½ before lights out. And using discord for work has me not even wanting to get the camera out. I have to load so fxxxing many pictures it’s stupid. But then I gotta pick up the boys and do all that. But hot damn does it feel good to be working again, so that moral boost makes it all easier.

2 Likes

Amen to the working part man. Im glad I just do what they tell me n get paid lol. They do use me like a labor sometimes though sucks been younger than some of these guys but it keeps me working. Its still slow because of covid so i dont complain at all. I got tire chasing after clients and side work. Thats when i was going nuts and had to use soil.

All 3 tents go out at midnight

2 Likes

Man as soon as the pandemic hit, I was outta there. 3/14/2020 was it. Business shut down and by the time things we’re opening up, it had been too long to open up again. I’ve got so many “decided not to move forward with the application” emails/messages the last 2 years, I got rid of my job search accounts. Literally quit looking and said fxxx it I’m Mr. Mom. Less than a week later, this company calls. Man it’s weird that He’s always just in time. Don’t worry about being younger and taking shit. Just part of being younger and earning your keep.

1 Like

Yea man God is good everything happens 4 a reason. Soon you gonna be moving up in that company just watch

3 Likes

Trying to catch up my Hermano. Another patch of beautiful ladies :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

So for those that havent been along the ride since my 1st journal heres a synopsis why this post makes me really really happy 2 post lol.

My 1st order of seeds came from ilgm and seedsman last July. 1 of the strains I really wanted to grow was the lemon pie auto. Tell me why i planted 4 last year and none germinated. Seedman sent me replacements. I had 1 seed left and shes actually in flower :laughing:

Heres why she was 1 of my 1st seeds 2 buy. I didnt know any better at that time about autos reg or feminized.

Lets see how she grows lol

22 Likes

Thank you brother :pray::pray:

Snocaine

The autos

20 Likes

Gorgeous plants Sir. :partying_face: :star_struck:

But… Hey @PurpNGold74 !!! I found another of those weird people that likes to wear crocs… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl:

8 Likes

That snocaine is going to be an absolute beast!

2 Likes

Yes sir got 2 pairs 1 for going out and been inside the house and another 1 2 work around the yard :laughing:… the kids likes decorating it

5 Likes

Im thinking of bending her over again what you rhink @kaptain3d

3 Likes

I’d pull a couple branches further to open her up a little more, but ya, Kap will tell you whether to give her the biz or not lol

1 Like

Totally what I would do… Open her up, supercrop all her branches away from the center. That will give you better airflow and a few more, good budsites. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thats what i was thinking

2 Likes