Silvaback’s 1st journey

LOL! I used all mine up one day and It was weird getting that message about having to wait 44 minutes. I wonder if each like is on a 24 hour clock or everything magically resets at midnight? Time to go spread some :heart:

3 Likes

Yes your likes turn into pumpkins if you’ DONT use them by mid nite :heart::heart:

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: I think that may be true!

1 Like

So tonight was feeding night and also patience got the best of me, the babies got transplanted . I have faith they are female I can tell :lying_face::lying_face: lol.

Serena Williams

Uploading: 20210917_225132.jpg…

Kourtney K.

Every 1 after some Jack’s 321 and new arrangement. Had 2 move the light up a few inches because toxic Weekend a tall 1.

10 Likes

Gosh that’s alot. How many gloves you switched already

2 Likes

I’m always out of likes and sometimes it be wait 1 hour wait 2 hours got wait 15min

2 Likes

Haha no gloves yet not ready to trim still too wet

2 Likes

Oh OK. Man 1 day ima be in your shoes

1 Like

Wow they have some great roots! I once again have sickly clones I brought in from outside on my desk with a grow light. Two months old, two leaves, 3” tall - but I do see roots in the cups.

3 Likes

I was surprised myself these my 1st ladies with so many roots. Idk maybe because they regular seeds and the rest were females

1 Like

Lol it’s not fun …i wanna trim sick if waiting

3 Likes

I see mykos. U ever try great white omg u won’t buy mykos anymore. Lol. U can mix the 2 but why when the great white does such a good job. The roots get insane thick from it. Hell I cut the bottom inch of the solo cup off the roots and I bet 95% of the cut off was roots no coco lol.

2 Likes

I have not tried it. Will definitely have 2 put it in my list

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

looking tasty my brother , hope the weather holds up so they can finish .
:alien: happy growing

I think I got time. Usually don’t get cold until around Thanksgiving. Will be nice if the cold helps changes color if it happens

5 Likes

Your doing a good job over there!

3 Likes

Thank you. These ladies got dr earth fertilizer and now I’m giving them dr earth bud bloom. Trying 2 finish all my outdoor fertilizers. The autos also like dr earth btw

2 Likes

yep color will be nice , all mine are curling and drying up hope they hold on till chop time

1 Like

These 2 are the 1s ahead I have 3 others that are in pre flower. Mayb by next weekend I will see more flowers forming. I’m scared those might not make it

3 Likes