Show me your food!

Looks delicious everyone!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awww yeah, sunday night shrimp day.

Took 2lbs of shell on shrimp, skewered, seasoned and grilled.

Baby made alfredo sauce from scratch.

I had fettucine and she did zucchini noodles :joy:

NOM NOM!

Resized_20220821_203907

6 Likes

Couple Delmonicos about to go on the grill and a pan of roasted garlic bacon brussels to oven roast :laughing:

3 Likes

Yummy I miss beef that tastes like beef.

1 Like

Cajun grilled chicken Caesar salad with homemade garlic parmigiana croutons and bacon bits and real parmigiana

2 Likes

Looks super yummy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A different perspective lol

3 Likes

Yes please :grin::grin: looks amazing

1 Like

Deconstructed taco night!!!

Spanish rice, pico de gallo, guac, taco cheese, black olives, meat, and blacked tortillas!

5 Likes

Omgoodness that’s beautiful… wish i had a Hispanic wife to cook for me especially great lookin food like that… :+1::money_mouth_face::sunglasses::100: congrats :beers:

2 Likes

I cooked it bro :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Got quite in here.

My neighbor gave me the meat. Seared it and into the crock pot with potatoes, red potatoes, baby carrots, celery and a couple onions. Also two packs of seasoning. Put it on late last night. About to smash some now with yellow cornbread.

3 Likes

Looks great but I’m to messed up to post. I’m explain tomorrow.

I’m also starving and can’t eat :pleading_face:

Sounds like a good time. Lol.

1 Like

Its not :frowning:. Was taken to hospital by ambulance and spent all day there yesterday. I’m in bad shape, but home now. Have a crazy severe case of diverticulitis and a fever. The pain is… intense to say the least.

I wont be eating any delicious foods for quite awhile, and I’m thankful my intestines didnt rupture :frowning:

1 Like

I read that wrong. Thought you may of hit the bottle a bit hard. Lol. My ex-wife had diverticulitis. It’s no joke. Hope you’re feeling better and it stops flaring up on you.

1 Like

Deer kabobs

6 Likes

Y’all are damn good cooks. Some amazing looking plates in this thread. I’m sitting here eating leftover pizza for breakfast. lol.

6 Likes

Awh man so not cool huh

Sunday breakfast is a tradition around here. Probably one my heart would thank me for laying off of…

Credit goes to my wife for this one.

4 Likes