Show me your food!

I still need to learn how to grow garden veggies. Only thing I HAVEN’T killed growing in my life so far is cannabis… so it’s on the bucket list to learn veggies lol

5 Likes

3 lbs tomahawk steak

6 Likes

Ooooooooo, ive always wanted to cook a tomahawk haha

1 Like

Pesto rosso fettucine not pictured :joy:

3 Likes

Country as hell dinner. Mac and Cheese/pork/onions/bell peppers. Can tell we raised a few younguns.

5 Likes

Honestly the simplest dinners turn out the best a lot!

My mom used to call them “Mommy’s Magic Meals”. I have a lot of siblings myself, so cooking for a tribe you get creative :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Grilled lemon garlic pork tenderloin, roasted bacon garlic parm Brussels, and some basil pearled couscous :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Its a Tikka Masala kind of night! I cheated… i need to learn how to make my own Tikka sauce, but the prep work is mostly done, butterflied and grilled up sole chicken breasts i still have to slice, and Aldis has some pretty damn good jars!

Woman is still working and I’m already home so trying to make sure she has something yummy to eat.

4 Likes

Oh that sure was nice of you, you must really love that woman…

1 Like

I do indeed love my @McMissy138 :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lasagna made with eggplant (instead of noodles) followed with a lemon/blueberry cheesecake.
Also pictured(1st pic) cheesecake with homegrown red rasberries,my favorite.

4 Likes

@Mateo I LOVE IT. My woman has been trying to do the keto thing for some time now. We recently had lasagna too and made two pans (i loves mah noodles and she had eggplant haha).

Even when we have burgers and stuff she’ll make “chaffles” instead of buns lol

Those pies look delicious too!!

Being raised by Sicilian parents you know the deal.I grow a decent garden.And a huge amount of garlic.

1 Like

Im half Polish/Romani. Garlic is essential. And i make my own kielbasa and hand stuff it into casings.

Takes a looooong time to do 10-20 lbs, but mechanical stuffers change the texture of the sausage. Plus… its tradition lol

Wanted to cook these last night, but all the family was scattered at cousins and grandparents. This is from my parents. They raise mini Herefords. Nothing like homegrown…

2½lb, 1½" sirloin…

5lb, 3" rib roast…

5 Likes

Wow you lucky dog!!! That looks amazing :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Trust me it is. The round steaks they send nake badass fajitas.

1 Like

I was raised on a farm and miss them days. It’s a way of life most people need to try at least once. It teaches you a lot about life love my Grandparents for that .

1 Like

Delicious! No other words needed.

4 Likes

Didn’t cook it but it’s killer.

6 Likes