Should I just cut it on down ? Let it dry cause it seems over ready?

this the one with seeds in popping everywhere… Help me please

2 Likes

Are you looking at the trichs? If it’s ready what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Lol , because I can’t even tell :sob::sob::sob:if it’s ready or not I’m still stuck on how it went from this

to this in just a few days laaaaaaawd somebody help a sista

3 Likes

I read along the other thread. I agree with the consensus that it was a result of underwatering. These plants need water. That’s the quickest death sentence.

The best way to tell if she’s ready is to monitor the trichs. I agree it can be hard to tell. Does become easier with practice. Easiest to wait for amber on the first few plants. You can’t miss it. When you have ten fifteen percent amber you can assume that’s what cloudy looks like.

She didn’t go from healthy and happy to full of seeds in two days. Something has been going on for a bit in that regard.

3 Likes

Yes I agree I had light issues and all , I’ve been trimming leaves blocking bud sites and may not have supposed to been going that. I’m not to much as worries about it having seeds as I am teaching myself for the first time , it’s how the fan leaves just dropped so badly… I literally dropped a tear :joy::joy::frowning: But I’m not going to harvest just yet going to wait more results

2 Likes

Hopefully she perks back up…that looked seriously dehydrated. As for the seeds. Focus on the light issues. I take more than a few fan leaves. On all plants. Never had a Herm.

1 Like

Nice specimen!

2 Likes

You almost had it too!! Smoke what you got there, careful on the dry since it almost looks like it’s a chop, trim, cure…

Hopefully the stalks are retaining moisture and you can save your harvest on the cure side. If not you can always use it for edibles

If you got a 2 autopot system I think you’d benefit greatly from it, you can definitely grow. Best of luck on the next one

2 Likes

Thank you , I thought the same thing .
Now I’m a little more confident that I can have a better crop …
I’m going harder this time around

Hey , Why do you tie it outwards ??

2 Likes

It opens up the middle for the airflow to pass thru the plant stops white powder mildew issues and all. Well its obvious u can get the plants to grow fairly well. Flower seem to hit most ppl the hardest as it is the most sensative time for the plantss. U did a wonderful job so far. Dont let it stress u or discourage u as u did well so far. A bump in the road here will be what sets u flying high for the next run. Good luck and welcome

2 Likes

Yup as mentioned air flow is a nice benefit. My original motivation was light penetration / getting the light as close to as many buds as possible. Evenish multicola shape.
This is her today, couple weeks later.

about ready for another hair cut.