Shipping confirmation and questions about seed quality

@ILGM.Stacy, just in case nobody has said it lately, we all greatly appreciate you! You have to be one of the most tagged people on this forum, and constantly dealing with people stressed about their orders, but you always handle them professionally, and usually with some humor, which is wonderful to see. So just wanted to say thanks for all that you do!

2 Likes

I have not used ILGM YET but i have had 5 week ship times from other sellers. You being in Australia i can see a long delay. If the U.S. is slow then you guys probably a good bit behind us. No offense. Old Navy here and son still active. Huge differences different zones. Just what we notice. 3 week amazon order to Guam last ship from me to him.

I am in the US not in Australia, but I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

My bad @Itsalways420forme was replying to initial poster…lol. seedsman takes 4 weeks to me here in states.

This is where the car is driven. The engineers just build it…lol. I am positive the store side watches our opinions. Best place to get to know their genetics and issues right here.

1 Like

I will never purchase seeds from you again. I gave you a chance. After spending all most $500.00 dollars on seeds, they all came to full growth at 3 inches. I didn’t order auto-flowering. I am going back to Seed Supreme.

Boy was I a smuck.

I’m in the States and I just received my order confirmation and number 7 days ago. I understand that 7 days isn’t a long time, however the confirmation email that I received explained that my order would ship in 5 days after receiving payment. I am wondering if the person originally responsible for this thread received their shipment. I am a 1st time grower in the middle of my 1st grow using seeds that purchased from another bank. I decided to purchase the seeds for my next grow through ILGM. If anyone is wondering, the seeds I bought from another seed bank shipped 2 days after purchase and arived in 6.

Positive experience even with delayed shipping (20 days, from order to delivery). The results available will confirm the delay was worth the waiting. All seeds germinated; all indoor seedlings survived and I have learned never germinate more than four seeds at a time. Full time caretaking, for sure. I spent much of the “delayed shipping time”, reading forum postings. Much learning available. Still reading and learning how to better my grow.

1 Like

Hi growers,

We recently released an article about seed quality and how to recognize if seeds are good or bad quality.

Please take a look at the link and if you have any bad seeds, feel free to contact our customer support :slight_smile:

Happy growing,
Logan

1 Like