Shipping confirmation and questions about seed quality

Gday guys. It’s been almost two weeks since a payment confirmation went through for order number #2045301. Still waiting on a shipping confirmation for that order…10x Girl Scout Cookies Extream Fem.

So I’m a bit stressed about that as $230 is a reasonable amount of money for me and all the way over in Australia.
The deeper I dig online for reviews the more I’m seeing negative posts for seed germination rates, stability of strains and so on. Can anyone (particularly in Australia) give me any feedback on their experiences with ILGM?
And can anyone tag Stacey or another support staff in on this so I can get some answers?

A bit worried on my choice of seed bank but that may just be to a lack communication regarding shipping my order.

Thanks any feedback welcome

1 Like

@ILGM.Stacy

Thanks mate. I’ll wait for Stacey to get back to me but in the meantime please continue with the feedback

1 Like

So, I’m in the USA.

I have used ILGM several times. I have had great luck with germination rates and the genetics have been good for me.

I have grown a lot of Northern Lights Photos and outdoors yield 8-14 ounces per plant. I have also grown Amnesia Haze Auto’s indoors and yield 5-7 ounces per plant. I will keep buying seeds from here.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Considering this IS the GROW forum for ILGM genetics, probably wont find many negative responses.
Have you emailed customer support? This is the GROW support section.

3 Likes

Hello Covert,

Yeah I’m shot them through a couple of emails, yet to get a response.
The genetics question was more out of curiosity from other Australian customers and their experiences. Yes fully aware that this is the grow forum but any feedback, good and negative is of interest to me. I understand that the value of my order is probably exceptionally small compared to most of the business that ILGM deals with. But my line of thinking was that who better to ask them other ILGM family from Aus who have received seeds from the same warehouse. Just asking questions Covert. Not meaning to come across as a trouble maker. Just excited to get my hands on my order and reap the benefits.
Kind regards.
I’ll keep waiting for support to contact me.
I won’t ask any more questions on this forum if it’s an issue though.
Cheers

4 Likes

The more I’m reading in this forum the more I am seeing that Aussie customers are very happy with not only the service but the products. My doubts have been taken care of. I just need to be patient. Thanks everyone

5 Likes

This sums up 80% of the posts here. No worries.

No order is too small, or too large. They fill them all, with the same care.

6 Likes

I’m going into my third week waiting on an order, but I’m not worried. This is the longest I’ve waited any time I purchased. I recieved my payment confirmation and I’m pretty confident that if it becomes an issue, ILGM will make good. That based solely on what I’ve read from most people with issues that have posted on here. I have yet to have had a bad experience first hand. Hope that makes you feel better.

2 Likes

Gidday fellow Aussie. I’m down sth Yarra valley. Ordered off this mob 4-5 times now. Never missed shipment. I’m sure it will come. They probably here already as mine come with Aussie stamp. Just finishing 6 GSCX now. Very yummy. Take care be good have fun🇦🇺

2 Likes

G’day Clinto and Ron. Cheers, I really appreciate the positive feedback from you both. I’ve used msnl seed bank in the past and was able to track the entire order from start to finish but their customer service was bloody shocking. The gorilla glue fems I purchased from them were ok but everything I have heard about ILGM made me lean towards them this time round. Customer service alone has been great but not know where my gscx beans are at is just taking a little getting used to. And I wanting better, more stable genetics then msnl provided me with. It’s good to know Clinto that you were happy with your GSCX grow. It gives me confidence that I have made the right choice in dealing with ILGM.

1 Like

Very excited to get it all under ways soon as I get my hands on them

Hi there,

Can you please send one email at a time? Please allow our support team to get back to you within 24 hours, we are based in The Netherlands and it’s peak season which might be handy to consider. Sending multiple emails will only slow down the process.

You will get another reply within a few hours from now.

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

Hi there Stacey
yeah no worries just got the shipping confirmation so stress levels are gone. Had no idea you were based in the Netherlands. The reason I sent multiple emails is purely because I was impatient and unused to ILGMs processes. I’ll own that mistake. Please accept my apologies. Trust levels were minimal but you guys have pulled through as the customers who have given me their feedback said you would.

I’ll use this company again for future orders.

Please forgive me for being a stress head.
:exploding_head::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I do understand, it’s not like you’re ordering a pair of socks, is it? :grinning:

Anyway, thank you for your trust and understanding. Apologies are accepted. I hope your order arrives shortly so you can start growing! :seedling:

5 Likes

Order Number: 2391959

How long does it take before you send a confirmation of shipment?
I am just wondering?

I think you may be looking for customer support:

This is the grow support.

1 Like

Looks like your order shipped out yesterday. You can find a shipping confirmation including your tracking number in your email inbox. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @ILGM.Stacy.
I placed an order about a week ago and still haven’t gotten my seeds. To be precise I placed my order 10 days ago.
I got an email about my payment confirmation, but haven’t received and email about my seed being shipped out.
order number #2391769.