Shipment seed package

Which makes you feel that much more a part of it! Of the forum and the community in general.

1 Like

Haha

This. If your thread doesn’t get hijacked with banter, is it even really a thread? :rofl:

3 Likes

You know you are old when you can say the TI-99/4a was your first computer. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I always wanted a Uniblab :grin:

You know what i would be just as confused as you so dont worry it would be more helpful if they just put there names on the packets like this S skunk that way u know its super skunk and if its a auto put S skunk Auto so much easier for people to understand rather then the short abbreviations of names

I believe it’s more about confiscation and or buyers privacy.
I still don’t have the clankers to order seeds and if and when I did I would want them coded. Spores come the same way.

Hello, I am new to growing marijuana also. I started with local recommendations and was looking for more information on the indoor growing. I found this site and I believe the people on this forum are collectively the smartest group of growers you can find. My first indoor grow was a disaster, reading up for my next attempt. Good Luck.

4 Likes

Welcome, now that you’re here it will be super alot easier :grinning:
Get your grow area ready and drop some beans😁
Start you a grow journal here and any issues you run into, some one will be able to help you out.
Post updates regularly and alot of times people will be right that at every step with put asking…

@Rsevans24

Welcome!

First thing I did when the seeds came in was to write out the name on the packet with a sharpie and double ziplock bag them and store in a fridge. Then marked jar as “Cannabis Seeds” so they don’t get cleaned out accidentally by the wifey.

I also write the % Indica and Sativa.

I have 5 strains now and so easy to forget the name and hybrid proportions. This fixes that permanently.

Good question