Shipment seed package

This is my first time attempting to do indoor autoflower so I am fairly new to all of this…but my situation is I just received my seeds and there are no names on the little plastic bag only SLH-FP5 then a bin# and beneath that an 8 digit number …is there any way these numbers identify the seed name ?? What am I missing or is this a simple shipping error…I need to know which seeds I’m going to germinate…I am new so I figure there’s something I missed can anyone help me identify my girls (seeds)Screenshot_20211102-014459_Outlook|225x500

1 Like

You see those letters before fp5? That should tell you. Mine says SOD which means Sour Diesel.

You have one labeled SLH-FP5. I’m guessing but is it Sour Lemon Haze?

4 Likes

It’s pretty easy to puzzle out I already figured out slh is super lemon haze hmm stc?.. strawberry cough chc is probably chocolope or possibly cheese

6 Likes

Wow now I feel like an idiot…LOL…thanks man that is it…

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast response guys…I’m new and I have a feeling I’m going to really like it here…thanks again :grinning:

13 Likes

Welcome to the friendliest grow forum if you have any questions feel free to ask but maybe look through the search function chances are it’s already been asked… 10+ times( 100s if you search "is my harvest ready " lol)

8 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome…

2 Likes

Start you a grow journal. It’s a nice way to document your progress, get help and help fellow new guys out.
There are hundreds of threads on all subjects, and the grow guides linked at the very top of the page are a valuable resource for any new grower.
You can call attention to anyone you want by putting an @ in front of their name. Like @Tylersays , and they’ll get a notification and eventually get to your question. But everyone here wants to see everyone succeed so all will offer help!

Welcome to the forum!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and all the good information Tyler…I have the feeling I’m going to really like it here …:blush:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community ! It is a little discreet way of labeling. Occasionally seeds will get confiscated in customs . It would not probably be a good idea to Label packs super skunk marijuana seeds. Happy growing my friend.

10 Likes

Welcome, happy to have you, happy growing!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community and the Magical world of Cannabis.

2 Likes

It can also be Super Lemon Haze Photoperiod and welcome to the community. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey there
Welcome to the community and don’t feel too silly
All questions are welcome here

3 Likes

I think @BobbyDigital IIRC has a seed abbreviation chart for ILGM.

4 Likes
8 Likes

I almost posted that last night but apparently they’ve changed the system because none of those codes seemed to be in the range of the bags in the pic.
But I figured once you kinda understand the system, and you know what you ordered, it would be easy enough to ferret it out.
And I played hell trying to find that link! In fact, I got it from the forum and not the corporate side. LOL!!

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome to the forum @Rsevans24

2 Likes

It would be a terrible idea and yet that’s how I’ve gotten 4/5 of my international seeds. :rofl:
“Here’s your Super Skunk autoflower marijuana 18% THC” love it

Join the club. It’s a friendly crew of stoners here. Promise we’ve all had “baked” moments. :laughing:

Seriously though, welcome aboard. You’ve gotten some great tips already. Hope to see you starting a journal soon. :v:

4 Likes

Those are not autoflower seeds. If they were autoflower it would be SLH-FAP5

2 Likes