Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

My husband thinks I spend more time with them than him lol

7 Likes

Sll thr girls are looking amazing

3 Likes

And the problem with that is what??

My wife says I talk nicer to my girls that I do her… to which I ask, and the problem with that is what?? :scream::thinking::man_shrugging::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sounds like my wife

3 Likes

My wife thinks the same thing @SheilaT
But she been studying for last few years so it gets me out the way so she can concentrate.
Now she been with her aging mum since August so ive gained heaps of credit lol :laughing:

1 Like

Hi folks it’s been a few days since my last update
Been busy helping my husband build my outdoor vegetable garden.

7 Likes

Just starting week 7 of flower

Just started week6 of flower

11 Likes

Just week 2 still

The new cuttings to plant

I have 3 more outside on the deck waiting to plant outside@ going to give outdoor a shot this summer two Mexicans xGDP and a double chocolate they are about 4’tall already the Mexican are plastering themselves against my lights every chance they get so let them try to grow to the sun. I double dare them lol @Blackmoon

11 Likes

Wow your indoor garden looks mazing.
Foundation of your veggie garden looks good too.
Why the blue ground sheet?

2 Likes

Very nice!!! Everything looking good and healthy

Not ground sheets we are reclaiming the soil from the sod so have them laid out upside down to dry then busted up shook out grass to compost dirt in garden keeps the it from mixing back in and from my soil blowing away too until I plant. We are mixing soil for the boxes today then have to till the centre up add Pete moss to it. its a bit heavy do the clay Content so that and some compost and I’m hoping that will give it better drainage and lighten it up. This is a much larger scale than I’ve done before. So here’s hoping I get it right lol.

5 Likes

Are yes hoping that be what it was for.
Good job
Can take time and effort to get the garden beds established over clay.
Were we live is clay base and we been adding mulch and compost for 7 years every year just adding new layers
Thanks @SheilaT
Go well

1 Like

Excellent work, let your husband know that I need some help.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

As always your girls are amazing :+1:

4 Likes

Two Black Mexican x GDP and one Double Chocolate going in the ground in the next few days they are too tall for my nursery tent lol
I am very curious to see just how tall the 2 mexxgpd will get outside in the real sun 6ft inside with me trying to keep them down I got almost 13 oz off the mother I have two of them under a spider farmer 7000 one under a mars TSW 2000 and two outdoor all from the same mother for comparisons

10 Likes

Looking awesome as usual! That girl in the lower right looks like she has some huge leaves. Good job and good luck with them. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dropped 4 seeds of critical orange punch tonight during the blood moon eclipse.

Planted my 3 girls outdoors early in this

evening
Have to prune the bottom branches off them next

7 Likes

Hope they turn out ok when we dug the hole it was all sand so I moved it out filled it with topsoil compost and pete 2’x2’x3’ holes plants are 4 1/2 ‘ tall already

3 Likes

Bunch of stuff for the veggie garden

6 Likes

I just recently bought orange punch seeds so ill be keen to see how your summer grow goes @SheilaT

1 Like