Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

I will be growing them indoors for my next run. I have about 20 assorted clones waiting to go into soil anytime I get around to it right now I alway do extra incase something goes wrong.

3 Likes

Had to do some trimming and tying last night down the rabbit hole I went until 4 am
Does this look like it foxtailing or did my bud stretch seems just on the tips?
@Bulldognuts @dbrn32 just finishing week 5 since flip,

6 Likes

IMHO it is the beginning of foxtails. Just not as bad as this…. lol

:thinking::rage::scream::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Your colas lower down look so chunky its hard to say if they are just yummy fat colas or they have foxtail lower down.
Yummy all the same.
I cant help any more than that.
A wait an see could be having a stretch for your light.
Cheers :beers:

Those girls are looking good

1 Like

Thanks @Blackmoon and HHG! I’ve dimmed the light 10% to 90% hopefully that will stop it. The mother did not foxtail but was under my Mars TSW2000 light now I have two clones under my spider farmer 7000 and one under the same mars light so I can do a comparison I got 12.86 oz off the mother so I have hi hopes lol :sunglasses::+1::heart:

4 Likes

Sorry about late reply, but i think they look pretty good. If it is foxtails not very bad.

3 Likes

5 days since I dropped the seeds during the eclipse

COP( critical orange punch

9 Likes

Nice looking babies

4 Likes

Time for a little update looks like the Train Wreck A is racing for the finish not sure why? I could be wrong but it’s definitely showing all the signs so going to move up my feeding schedule by a week so I will hit the two with overdrive for two weeks then flush

5 Likes

The 2 Mexican x GDP in the 8x4 are doing well the foxtailing seems to have stopped since I backed down the lights 10% thanks to @Nicky for the lighting chart I think it’s an issue this time because she is so close to the stronger light this round with the spider farmer 7000(green model) plant structure is completely different than under the mars TSW 2000 where I grew the mother.

7 Likes

Next we have the 2 White Widow

8 Likes

Your growing some nice bud there friend. Keep up the hard work.

I find even at low light levels if plants are to close to light they fox tail, but of course high levels and heat cause more so.
Then genetics play a roll… So many variables.

Our plants always et so big when we get good at growing and it’s like we don’t ever have height lol.

Hope it smells as good as it looks.

Also thanks for the shout out greatly appreciated, if I can be any helps let me know.
:smile_cat:

2 Likes

2 Double Chocolate

8 Likes

Then we have Mexican xGDP in the 4x4x6 under the Mars TSW2000 exactly the same place and everything I grew the mother in and got 12.860z she just coming to 4 wks in flower.

I guess I forgot to snap one of the whole plants oops
Since they want to be so tall I put 2 more outside maybe I’ll get a 20’er lol
Happy growing all!

10 Likes

Looking really nice @SheilaT
Awesome plants

2 Likes

Thanks you! You have been an immense help already.
The mother did not fox tail under the mars but it’s not as many watts!
This will be a good experiment all clones from the same mother under 3 different growing/ lighting conditions I can’t wait to see the results lol
Happy Growing my friend!

6 Likes

They are looking awesome as usual. :+1:t2:
I’ve been meaning to ask, how long does your TW flower for usually? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I was 9 days behind on your journal, all I have is :ok_hand: :clap: :heart_eyes: :+1: Excellent work Pharmer.

4 Likes

Damn fantastic job. Fat buds everywhere

4 Likes