Set it and forget it, autopots auto grow

Are you wanting a humidifier or dehumidifier?

Edit: My bad, I read that as dehumidifier even after I quoted you

3 Likes

I use both here. Humidity here is 39 right now

De humidifier
Currently I have this, I want something that has a large tank on it as its dry here and the 6L tank lasts 24hr comfortably in veg but it does work with on offā€¦ I have 2 tents so maybe just get another one and let it control its self.
https://www.amazon.ca/Levoit-Ultrasonic-Humidifiers-Humidifier-Adjustable/dp/B078GPR4XV/?tag=greenrel-20
Doing taxes while Bo$$man gaurds the two plants in flower

9 Likes

I would like to get a warm mist for winter time. I have to slow down on the spending though.
The Boss looks like he is sleeping on the job :face_with_raised_eyebrow: lol

3 Likes

The one I have does cool or warm mis, 6L reservoir, mostly does a fog and you can point it so thatā€™s nice but yes I want another one.

I hear you on the spending I need a smart pot because I got a non smart pot and itā€™s slighly to big as well as Iā€™m going to need some PH down and 6 pot socks. So thatā€™s another 175$ all inā€¦
Thatā€™s what an Oz costs sheeshā€¦

3 Likes

@Nicky this is the humidifier that Iā€™m using. Itā€™s not digital. It has a manual control knob. Also has mechanical level sensor. It works fine with Inkwell controller.

2 Likes

Well I dropped 3 more seedsšŸ™, the others didnā€™t make it.
Iā€™ve never had such bad germ ratesā€¦ Sorta disappointed.
I leave home in a couple days so hope they can at least be put in the coco by the time I leave but we will see.
I had 2 soaking the northern light and just dropped another lemon AK didnā€™t soak it

1 Like

Tick tockā€¦ Sucks

1 Like

If you need. You can put these i a rapid rooter if you use them and then you should be good for 3 to 5 days. Just leave a little light on over them. So far. not one of my High Density seeds have popped for me. I have tried 3 so far.

Do you soak your rapid rooter in anything? I love the jiffy pucks these seeds are the only ones Iā€™ve had issues with these two strains.

Locla hydro shop guy said he soaks his in a very light dose of voodoo juice by ANā€¦

Have you used the jiffy method?
If so how do you find they compare I think I may have been over watering my jiffy pucks

1 Like

I have never used those before. But they look very similar to rapid rooters. For photos. I start off feeding at about 200ppm from seed. For autos. no food, just water for the first 10 days. If you think they are slow to start. Remember. They have to grow roots before they grow. I have to keep reminding my self of that. I am always looking for the to start and keep growing right away.

2 Likes

Got 1 sprout out of these last 3 seeds droppedā€¦
And I canā€™t even find the other 2 seeds in the jiffy puckā€¦ Ughhh
:sob:

Never had germination issues until fast buds and sensi seeds, all my other seeds were 100%ā€¦
After these jiffy pucks I may try rapid rooters but I dropped another 2 seeds hopefully they both sprout I am now out of sensi seeds northern lightsā€¦ 2 out of five, fingers crossed for 3/5

1 Like

Can you put seeds straight into coco like you do soil? Thatā€™s what I do with them once I take them out of a wet paper towel.
Never used jiffy pucks but rapid rooters and rockwool I only used for hydroponics

3 Likes

@TDubWilly You can, but since coco is so light. Seedlings are not as stable in it. maening it doesnā€™t take much to knock one over :smile: I use rooters for that reason.
I have the most issues with seeds from fastbuds too. I stopped buying from them if I donā€™t have to because of that. I have had a few good plants from them though. The west coast og is a good one. I always get little plants from most there seeds too :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol stoner move I was soaking those seeds thatā€™s why I couldnā€™t find them in the peat pucks!
The fast buds lemon ak is smaller than the NLA I have in soil and Iā€™m supprized at how short the fast buds seed is as well considering how good the conditions have been.

Tomorrow is my last dya at home for 2 or 3 weeks, really sad but thatā€™s life. Would ideally like to get them into the coco tomorrow night but we will see how they look probably wonā€™t be ready so the wifey will have to do it.

5 Likes

Left today but looks like we may be successfulā€¦ One had fuzz on the root but I just covered it and crossed my fingers.
NLA & lemon ak auto seeds one each popping and the other NLA wasnā€™t soaked so it will be a couple days behind.
This timing issue sure messes up the clay pebbles vs no clay pebbles experiment Even though clones is th ideal way to do itā€¦
Oh well we will see if I can clearly tell a difference.

Will probably top water until the last seee has had 20 days in the autopot.

Lemon ak all by its self

Baby sisters

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t get sensi seeds NL to popā€¦ Terrible ger rate and unless you order directly through them no help =(

So looks like this may be a 3 plant grow, I fear if I try and get the wifey to soak the last seed now it will be so far behind the first one it may be burnt/ make the others suffer.
Also sheā€™s at one of the busiest times of her degree and stress is high =(

Updates will be slowā€¦

5 Likes

No worries man it happens to everyone, just one of the chances we take. You guys will still pull some dank! Be safe on the road working bro.

4 Likes

Luck on grow. Still waiting on my new seeds too. Hopefully they will ship soon. But itā€™s giving me time to get the airport setup and tent cleaned.

2 Likes