September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

Yeah, they are in the top 5 for sure …

If you want your final vote to be count , I suggest that you untag Laurap and Oldstoner :wink: Otherwise your vote will not count, sadly, :hushed::frowning_with_open_mouth:

3 Likes

Do what I did buy more seeds lol . I was going to anyhow and I had a old number from 2 different strains got lucky

2 Likes

I’m in agreement with Niala AL that bud is definitely in the hunt .

3 Likes

Done. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :innocent:, my friend :grinning: :+1:

I know it’s no winner but if y’all have seen me struggle trying to get a plant to maturity you’d know what a small success this is!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Even if it took my dad giving me a little help! lol

Order #88254 Strawberry Kush

29 Likes

Holy smokes :joy::joy::joy::joy:!
Thats a beauty

Hey, its beautiful, I bet its a good stuff :wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

You do have contender definitely…
How does one chose only one ???:joy::joy:

2 Likes

green crack order number 150751

19 Likes

You get an email from ILGM for every order. You need to keep these emails in case you have an issue with your order/seeds

That is where you find an old order number.

If you deleted the email. I have to just say I am sorry. We cannot spend time looking up old order number for a contest that give a prize of seeds.

Happy growing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Entries are closed at Midnight tonight, the 21st. :smiley:
Good Luck to all entrants! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice new look there latewood Red is a good color for you!

1 Like

Hi AnneBonny, if you have the intention to vote this month, I kindly suggest that you untag (@) contender that you have tag earlier this month, otherwise your vote will not count :wink::v:

2 Likes

Merci mon ami! Much appreciated.

1 Like

You’re welcome, “mon capitaine”

tumblr_nh0lt6xr8X1tf767po1_500

4 Likes

Georgeous! On my to grow list.

2 Likes

My vote goes to @bob31, nice colors and that bud is almost collapsing under her own weight… Great job my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:

A special mention to Hogmaster, Oldstoner, Myfriendis410 and Laurap :+1::ok_hand::wink:

This contest as been showing magnificient buds for 1 years now and this month is no exception… Congratulations to all participants… And a special thanks to latewood and Robert to keep this contest alive and well :+1::ok_hand::wink::innocent:

6 Likes

My official vote goes to @Laurap. I love the colors in that bud!

Great job!

4 Likes

My vote goes to @Mrgreen3461 Very nice trichomes

3 Likes