September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

@Oldstoner. Love the look of the gold leaf

4 Likes

@Mrgreen3461 gets my vote, for some reason I just want to lick that bud :yum:

4 Likes

Thank you Boo!

1 Like

@bob31 has got my voteā€¦i love that bluberry!!

5 Likes

Gosh, Iā€™ve scrolled up & down looking at the entries. This is one of the best of the best guys! Even though we all won Iā€™ve got to send a vote to @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

You guys are killing me, I cant decide , but waitā€¦
@Myfriendis410
That was very hard

2 Likes

Thatā€™s obscene!

1 Like

Mais tu, ma trĆ©s jolie femmeā€¦(soft background music with heavy breathing and out of tune singing)ā€¦je tā€™aime, je tā€™aime

1 Like

Oh my gosh! How did you all decide? Iā€™ve scrolled up and down, and up again and down again. So many beautiful buds. So hard to decide. But I guess it comes down to size mattersā€¦@oldstoner you get my vote. But those colors on Bobā€™s blueberryā€¦just Wow! ~AB

8 Likes

Youā€™re very sweet to vote for me Laurap and Ragnar youā€™re very. ā€¦something hahaha! Thanks!

2 Likes

@bob31 great job got my vote

4 Likes

I feel the same! I canā€™t pick just 1 favorite. Each one is beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Man oh man! I CANā€™T choose one ā€¦ oh my. I need 3 votes. This one is very tough!

My vote may come down to>> Eeny, meeny, miny, moeā€¦

2 Likes

Beautiful! @Mrgreen3461 looks like itā€™s been rolled in sugar!

2 Likes

So they all look amazing. Good job everyone! So im torn between that gold leaf and the strawberry kush@beans, leaning towards the kush. My wifes not a memeber but if u want her vote she picks the chocalope.

3 Likes

My vote goes to @bob31 :+1:

5 Likes

I would vote for bob31, but have to vote for the ones that voted for me that being said my vote goes to @Niala

3 Likes

Thanks Stonetothebone, itā€™s really appreciated buddy :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Iā€™m so impressed with ALL of the entries. Good job to all :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Having said that I am casting my vote for @Laurap for being able to produce a great plant :seedling: while dealing with Harvey and taking care of family and neighbors and critters.

7 Likes

@bob31 is my vote. The color, size and overall structure are impressive! Good luck everyone, all great entries!

5 Likes