Seedsman Auto Lemon

Looking good AZ, those buds are stacking UP!! :v:

2 Likes

Doing a bit of work and I got some of y’all I want to respond to on here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Hoping she’s going to be thick!!!

1 Like

Sorry about dropping that post up there on your thread…the one about sex parts and whatnot…that was supposed to be in my journal. I think I might have been high…haha

Ah shit I just noticed the spider leaf one is in here too…my bad. Is there a way to move posts?

3 Likes

@HammrTime to be fair I agree, your leaf did look like a spider lmao!

@AZIrish how far along are you in flower? I definitely think theyll thicken up!!

2 Likes

Lol not worried about it bud.

Started week 4 flower today. I think they’ll start coning up in the next few days. I’m enjoying the grow and have no extra seeds to grow after this one so I’m in any hurry to let her go yet. Still hunting around for some that I like and some more that are on sale haha

1 Like

Maybe you get lucky and find a few… I had a few in my Wedding Cake (2-3 total), and my Sour D had quite a few lol. None in the white widow but I’m kinda hoping I find one random haha.

I hear you on seeds, I’m gna check out one if the ILGM mixpacks next time I order seeds. Thinking the fruity kush with blackberry & banana kush (and mango), but also got my eye on the Maui Wowie.

1 Like

@InkedPC This shits for the birds bro. Snowbirds can take this shit back haha

2 Likes

Haha I know past two days have been insane. I was so cold all of yesterday lmao. Dude it was 37 when I left this morning, the snow birds can definitely take this with them!

3 Likes

Looking great @AZIrish! Starting to fatten up! Beautiful :two_hearts:! Been cold here also. About 26°F here but warming. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

@Druiddescent That’s toooooo cold. It honestly isn’t thhhhaaattt cold out here, but we just dropped about 80°. We could fry eggs and steak on the street a couple weeks ago and now we can almost make ice cream by leaving it outside. The extremes are what really suck. Thanks for checking in all the time btw as well.

2 Likes

No problem man. Im excited for you and the harvest!

1 Like

House smells like lemons. I ain’t mad!
Medium defoliation and released most of the LST.
Dropped the humidity so she will start doing the medium out and plan to give her another water later once the light go of and come back on.

8 Likes

Shes looking so good dude! I think you’re going to be super happy with her harvest! :facepunch:

2 Likes

@InkedPC for sure. Wasn’t a lot, but even the first lemon laid me on my butt quite a few times. I’m already happy with what’s here. Hopping they still thicken up. Lots of white hairs still, but I know she should thicken up more soon!

3 Likes

That’s a sativa heavy hybrid or all sativa plant?

Also how many days flower have you been?

3 Likes

@Ocean Pretty much Sativa.
Lowryder #2 x Lemon Haze
I go more for the energetic than anything. Heavy Sativa is golden for me. Really helps with the ADD and minor depression. I haven’t really got a chance to go super deep into Indicas, though I love a good time before bed as that helps with the nighttime part of ADD, insomnia. Though I’m shocked to find out, according to some loose research, that most of my top 5 strains are either about 50/50 or slightly Indica leaning. These start to give off some psychedelic effects which are nice.

According to my logs she’s exactly 11 weeks 6 days old. Few more days left of week 4 flower. Week 5 starts on Tuesday.

4 Likes

@AZIrish what is the app your using? Looks like that would be a handy thing to have.

1 Like

@Druiddescent GrowWithJane

2 Likes