Seedsman Auto Lemon

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Okay, start of week 5 flower coming in strong. Gave her .5 gallons of tap with 4 tsp of epsom.

7 Likes

Stacking nicely!!! Love it!

2 Likes

Wow, she looks beautiful :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m humbled

Nice looking plant you have there! :+1:

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn my guy. Just got some time to hop on here and I was like “gotta add def!” and now that I see you found me! Same fam. Been watching yours a bit now. Welcome over fam!

2 Likes

Gave the girl 8 tsps of Dr. Earth and a gallon of water last night and let her soak it up. Did a medium defoliate again yesterday and today I’m let her do her thing.

3 Likes

Haha glad to be here!

1 Like

Mmmmm stacking beautifully!

1 Like

Removed a decent amount of leaves and nothing else today.

8 Likes

Hope your grows are well and the smoke brings peace. Halfway through week 5 of flower and will probably be giving her some water in the next couple days!

6 Likes

Your plant is very pretty looking!

Not trying to be a stalker, but I notice lots of green in your bottom picture of the sunrise. My wife has family in Havasu, she was born there. I love it out there but man is it HOT. 120 degree days all summer long is a no go for me. Lol we have talked about buying a plot of land around the Prescott/Williams area. I can deal with summer heat there. Lol

1 Like

@DefNSmokn Could say I’m in East Scottsdale. It’s pretty nice out here. More green than other places out here. I’m trying to help add to that :green_heart::lemon:
Prescott and Prescott Valley are for sure wins. Maricopa is big and cheap with lots of green. I’m in Maricopa County.

PS: Stalk away big homie. That’s why we here.

PS: CoD anyone?

3 Likes

If texas doesn’t get its head out of its ass I might be moving that way lmao :joy: looks great homie! I’m nursing mine back to life after my mistake. You got this! Love it!

1 Like

@Druiddescent come out friend

1 Like

Would love to! But I’m about to be a grandfather as of Monday! Lol

1 Like

@Druiddescent freaking congratulations bro. I’m have two grand daughters and they are some of my favorite people!!!

1 Like

Yeah we keep browsing through zillow and realtor apps looking at properties. We will probably be out there in a few years.

I play CoD. Im on xbox KiLGWAR88.

2 Likes

@AZIrish I play COD on ps. Dabklynbandit

2 Likes