Seeds in Rockwool

You can open up shop here Gray, we just became the 23rd state to legalize!

And thank you so so much @Graysin! Got my package yesterday, whoop whoop! Also, was on a Teams call the other day and someone commented on the “astronaut guy” sitting on my shelf in the background :rofl: :rofl: Love it!!!

8 Likes

We’re getting pretty bummed on the home sitch also. The company our leasing management uses didn’t make proper payment reports, if they make them at all. Been waiting 5 months.

And that PB&C looks fxxxin amazing!

7 Likes

:joy::rofl: stealth was the idea behind the astronauts and the rainbows. Well, the cows too if I’m honest. I’ve got a good friend in her late 20s and her mother still digs thru her shit cuz weed is “the devils lettuce.”

@Mr_Wormwood @SilvaBack203 its all good, I’m frustrated but it is probably for the better if things don’t pan out right this moment. We rushed into it to make it work, but an extra few months to get my house in order to transition to a new one isn’t a bad thing. I expect I’ll be moving into a different room inside of tents again so I can start remodeling the plant room back into a bedroom again, as soon as I hear one way or another.

8 Likes

Want my current house? I’ll sell it to you on a real estate contract. :joy: give you a few years to refinance it. :rofl:

Man I wish.

7 Likes

Lol shoot, how much do nursing COO’s make there lol. We found the perfect one. I mean freaking perfect. We want a 1 story that covers a lot of ground, no more 2 stories. Our knees can’t take it lol

7 Likes

Satan Salad, new hybrid strain name :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s so ridiculous that shopping for the best rate gets counted against you, I’ve always hated that. I’ve had about 40% success getting hard inquiries removed by contacting creditors and asking to have them removed. Almost every company I’ve gotten financing through was willing to pull it.

I hope it goes the way you want :metal:

The Peanut Butter S1 has a phenomenal aroma and a chill present high that still let’s me get some life things done. Nice breeding.

10 Likes

@Graysin @repins12 @Jonesy287 here is my day 55 PBBTF entry shes starting to Bristle. They all are doing great I believe 10 are Graysins blend.

11 Likes

Depends, I bet. If a 45 minute commute isn’t out of the question, then a lot (Santa Fe is considerably wealthier than the other parts of the state)

Nice growing :v::100::sunglasses:

Very nice. She didn’t take long after the flip, did she?

9 Likes

Man @Borderryan22 if you move that way i will consider myself. Im tire of winter and i love there law of unlimited bud lols

6 Likes

Spring Mix

Also here’s the preliminary mugs. I forgot all about them.

Some fine tuning to do but generally like em. :100::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Those are awesome mugs! I love the big handles! Hubby has big hands and we have a hard time finding mugs with big old hand holds LOL

9 Likes

Thank you!

I always make sure it fits comfortably in my hand before I call em good. I have large hands for a girl, so I hear. :joy::rofl::sweat_smile: makes for perfect handles, except for my wife. She asks for smaller handles cuz she’s got wee hands.

9 Likes

I usually just wrap my hands around the cup… warms my hands up LOL… I run cold all the time.

6 Likes

Killing it in all departments. @Indo_817 and i love all ya stuff

6 Likes

Some nice fuzz balls all over lol i need to snag a mug here soon!

6 Likes

Thanks brother! I need to actually make a bunch :joy: I have 2 that I have saved for Fatz, and the 2 up there for @Lacewing

I’m gonna have to switch up my clay again soon or buy more of the chocolate stuff - I love how mugs look with black clay. :star_struck:

Thanks @SilvaBack203 - where is @Indo_817 anyway? I ain’t seen him super active in a hot minute.

5 Likes

He around on IG. We talked whenever we have a chance. He git a heauty growing nw

6 Likes

PBBTF.

10 Likes

Welcome to the crystal mushroom forest

Staring down the heart of a flower (I’ll never get this one again)

I’m thinking she’s not going to be ready by vacation time. June 15 I need to decide if I chop or leave her another week.

9 Likes