Seeds in Rockwool

This is hands down what I go for lol. My wife not so much, but I smoke way more.

A couple here and there isn’t bad. But that sounds really, REALLY good now! I’m stuck between a monster scrog of the whole closet with one plant, or a 1 gallon, 6 plant 12/12 run when these are done. All your strains sound so good!

8 Likes

@LiesGrows i have four indoors that I flipped a few weeks ago. I have a couple more headed outdoors this weekend.

6 Likes

I really hope you like the cut id hate for anyone to put time and energy into something they dont like in the end lol

4 Likes

Only way to find out is to experiment and grow it out!!

5 Likes

Trust me. The family will smoke it! They have saved thousands not buying weed from the dispos over the past couple of years.

6 Likes

:100:

Even if the terpene profile sucks, the genetics are so strong. It’s such a vigorous plant, I literally cannot kill it. It takes a lot to get something that resilient. I will be breeding it into something with a consistently good terpene profile.

7 Likes

It must be so fun that far down the tunnel of breeding

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I’m at the entrance just pretending like I know what I’m doing while I usher others into the tunnel :joy:

7 Likes

I know that feeling

3 Likes

I feel like it would pair well with something OG or Skunky the fact she made a 3 day trip in the middle of winter and made it Impresses me plus all of your torture as well lmfao and the bud structure is on point as well can easily expect 5g plus top colas im going to be running more of @imSICKkid stuff next round once my 4x2 is free ill be running more Pjack x Sunday Driver, Toxic Weekend, and Sick O Berry

5 Likes

Love your mystery plant brother

5 Likes

Wait you have a cut also lol?

2 Likes

Oh you know what you’re doing! Stop being modest. Haha.

4 Likes

Those sounds interesting as hell

4 Likes

Seven frenchies going strong

10 Likes

I’m so tired of waiting.

Seriously, I wish I had any control over the home-buying process. The City still has the “not suitable for habitation” sign on the house (it’s been there since 2016 or so, when the original interior caught fire). They were supposed to go out and inspect it last week, but never did. Homeowner has them coming out today (I’ll believe that when I see it). Meanwhile the lender was supposed to call on Monday to sort some generic credit report things (like why we had four inquiries in the last month to shop around for loan rates, almost like…duh).

I’m less and less optimistic as the closing date is fast approaching. That’ll be a massive, massive bummer. But at least then I’ll have some clear direction and can get my sh!t sorted here to find a different place near my folks. :melting_face:

On a totally unrelated note, some bud appreciation shots from @skyfishbud ’s grow of PB&C

16 Likes

Ok I have not been here in a minute, what you got going on? You looking to be a legitimate seller of the dope-a-juana?

6 Likes

Damn man sorry u r not getting the answer or any movement from th3 city like u need it. Everything happens 4 a reason…

Damn shes frosty

8 Likes

Oh nm looks like trying to get a house.
Never know with your cra cra ass. You amaze me at every turn

Lol I suppose I could ask you directly on ig but then I wouldn’t be posting here on my favorite social media platform lol

7 Likes

Haha @Mr_Wormwood you aint lying at all. Soon coming to every state a graysin farm dispensary

8 Likes