Seeds in Rockwool

Gotta love the little one’s :rofl::rofl::rofl::metal::beers::100:

5 Likes

@Jonesy287 et al

Here’s PBTF this AM. She went from “pre” to “flower” since the last time I posted her

13 Likes

Gorgeous !!!

8 Likes

Freakin beautiful!! I’m gonna get my @$$ handed to me this round. :joy:

8 Likes

Beautiful work sir. Cant wait 4 my graysin flowers

8 Likes

Final pictures before the flip in 12 mins.

8 Likes

Probably the slightly better of the two Frenchies. Just love how red her stems are getting. Going to be a very pretty lady someday!

9 Likes

The Widow Mary Jane, She’s a beast.
Sticky and stinky! I took most of the tomato clips off.
I don’t have a good feel for her being done in three weeks. I’m gonna be gone third week in June. Gonna have to link the tubs again.

9 Likes

Frosty!

4 Likes

My f**kin mystery plant is just hulking up.

13 Likes

Mystery plants are the greatest

5 Likes

After an annoying battle with the fungus gnats, I think most everyone who was pest resistant has showed me their resilience. Oddly enough that’s a Momma’s Mango, Cotton Candy, one of the Cherry strains, Jealousy, and Rainbow Chip. Oh and that pheno of PJack x Sundae Driver that @LiesGrows wasn’t impressed by.

I did have to cut the Jealousy and stick it in a root riot cube with some CloneX - it was alive but struggling to recover from the soil problems. The Rainbow Chip will get transplanted into some coco soon, hopefully she won’t die off in the interim.

9 Likes

Has the terps changed at all on that PJ x SD :thinking:? She was pretty resilient grower

4 Likes

Bruh I have no idea. It’s been in veg in a solo cup this whole time. It’s been stress tested to the absolute max. If it survives the move, I’ll be breeding it to pass down the vitality it’s got. Probably with my Cherry Brittle, in hopes of stabilizing that ish.

I think @Growingforothers flowered it out but I don’t know for sure. Same with @JaneQP she may have flowered it.

7 Likes

That Momma’s Mango was the most resilient plant I’ve grown. No real nutrient issues or pest issues, and loved the extreme heat… that’s why I want to preserve her!

5 Likes

That is so much going on! Rainbow Chip sounds pretty awesome.

4 Likes

Lmfao i figured she hit the flower room by now lmfao thats the only thing i never liked was the terps

2 Likes

Fingers crossed this one is a lady. I haven’t sexed her yet. :melting_face:

5 Likes

How are these?? I got a few of them from the care package. Actually got a few of like 4 of the strains sent!

I’m ready to move so I can have an actual grow room and not just a dadgum, dang ol closet :weary::weary::weary:

7 Likes

Absolutely incredible. Which I hate because grandma on the Cherry side had a herm trait. Which means every seed carries a chance it’ll herm too. It makes me crazy because the lineage is just so damn good.

Acapulco Gold from 1978, Sour Cherry (a pheno of Cherry Pie iirc), Bubblegum, and the Peanut Butter Breath. She’s a strong head high, like makes you forget what you’re doing while you’re cooking dinner strong. Uplifting but mellow.

Mine was mostly gas and a little bit of sweet, but I only grew 3. Of them, one showed me a few nanners, the other 2 didn’t. I was surprised it was a plant I was able to pick the nanners off and not have to fight them again, but it may have just been a lucky roll of the dice.

8 Likes