Seedling Is a foot tall

Law enforcement have bigger things to worry about than chasing random people growing for themselves. The site strips metadata from photos, so there’s no way to track the who, what, where, how, and why of people posting photos.

Departments are not going to spend money on resources where efforts might result in charges against an individual unless you are operating a big commercial grow.

1 Like

I am new here and don’t know much about stuff, but I think someone put tomato seed in your cup!

3 Likes

It was ment to demonstrate my point but you seem like a stickler meseeks, worried about my short game (rick and morty reference)

Does this look ok?

4 Likes

Bahaha. They beat me to it. I was on the wait a sec… bus

1 Like

Yup lol

1 Like

Still no…just kidding looks great. I like the look of those pots

2 Likes

Me too! Airpots are pretty cool looking.

1 Like

The plant is doing ok still don’t know if it’s make or female I added a stick support to it. I was being stingy with the light but now I got a better light for it. It’s growing more.

3 Likes

You should start up a grow journal. You should also tag me in it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to here. Hope everything works out for you. We are always here :slight_smile:

You can always transplant it to a bigger pot and bury most of that long stem. I assumed when you said pinched you meant flamed or laughed at. There is none of that here. Everyone here had a first grow and most of us have made some some stupid mistakes doing it. Don’t be afraid to post some pictures. We want to help. If you are worried about cops, they’ve got much bigger fish to fry. There’s thousands of people on this site and thousands of weed pictures from people all over the world. I haven’t heard of anyone getting pinched.

4 Likes

I made a lot of mistakes with that plant. I decided due to lack of resources and just how badly I did with growing that plant to abandon that grow. Bury to the stem. I did not consider that. Basically that plant I transplanted it to late…it had really big roots…it started turning really light green and then I started doing things right but I also planted another plant…(I’ll talk about that in a new post) I added fertilizer and the plant was getting whiter since this new grow is growing near perfect I decided just to ditch the ditch weed plant.

1 Like

I decided since I only have one space bucket and I had done so many wrong things with this plant to just focus on the new plant. The new plant looked better then the ditch weed plant right away and within a week it looked better then the old ditch weed plant in every way but again I did so much wrong with the ditch weed plant.