Second grow, walk with me!

Yeah weirdest thing! Just popped up. I’m gonna knock some rocks back and see how it looks under there. The other girl is doing Just fine, forming her second set of leaves. Unfortunate, but it happens!

1 Like

Moved some out of the way and it was a hair wet but not damp. She’s still standing tall but definitely stopped growing. I’m gonna leave it go, but start a new seed cause I’m pretty baffled at what’s going on as of now.

The super lemon haze Strain I’ve got them all to germ, but have been giving me loads of trouble. Think I’ll try a strawberry cough this time around.

1 Like

Rinse the rockwool with some plain 5.8 ph water and let it do it’s thing. Bet she’ll recover.

1 Like

I can’t say enough good things about ILGM strawberry cough. Everyone I gave it to loves it.

2 Likes

Got it all rinsed. Even popped the hydro tone out and gave it a rinse. Re phd the water using to mist the top of the domes. Back in , dome on, now we wait!

1 Like

Excited to try it! If this girl doesn’t pull through it’s definitely next up.

1 Like

Hey.starting my second grow. This time I dropped the germinated seeds in Coco/Perlite.buffered.rinsed down to 203 ppm.Ph 6.8 in 3 gallon fabric pots. Under 2-26w lights. Second day now. Haven’t popped up yet. I had used rock wool first time had seemed to take a long time. Trying the one plant no move.

1 Like

After reading further I realized I need to put domes on my 3 Gal pots an increase the wattage a bit.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, glad you cleared up your issues! I don’t personally grow in coco, I run RDWC so I wasn’t sure on how to help ya.

My water chiller is here and I’m breathing a sigh of relief for the first time during my grow :joy:

Up and running and keeping it right where it needs to be!

My SLH seedling is also bouncing back! It was continued growing after rinsing it 5.8 PH water and replacing back in its home. Also with doing a whole rinse of the clay pebbles helped tremendously. Now to age old fight of paying attention to new grow, rather dwell on the dead parts. When I removed the rock wool it had about an inch and a half tail out the bottom of her! Stoked!

1 Like

Hey everyone! So I’ve been keeping the domes on my girls for a bit now and the one that I though was for sure dead is bouncing back nicely! Her roots haven’t found their way through the clay pebbles yet but as soon as she gets some Jacks in her I just know she’s gonna blossom into something beautiful.

Should I remove the dome from the more healthy plant? It’s starting to grow its second leaves and standing nice and tall. Waiting till the second leaves start to come in on the stunted one to think about doing the same.

Also still have these girls on a 24 hour light cycle. Should I be looking to change that to 18/6 in the coming week?

1 Like

I’d pull the dome and switch lights to 18/6, just leave the dome on the straggler for a little longer and once her roots hit the outside of the net pot, pull her dome too.

1 Like

So I have a bit of an, ermh, interesting situation on my hands :joy:
So the girl that had the ph bleaching on it was taking a bit to fully bounce back. The roots just got to water a day and a half ago while it’s sister is thriving and on almost its 4th node!

But check out the wild growth on her! I knew she would spring up when she hit the nutrients but it’s just growing randomly it seems right now :joy:
Really want to see her through and hope it doesn’t morph into a male but I don’t have huge hopes for her, but still running it regardless.

Cheers!