Second grow, any advice appreciated

Here is a pic of what was found, sorry it’s hard to see.

On a positive note here is a quick pic ( sorry for the lighting) of one of the other girls.

1 Like

Day 25 of 12/12, removed the hermie and isolated it. The tent almost looks bare with one less plant. Hoping for the best from the remaining four. They are budding well, and I have another, better light on the way.

Day 69. The four remaining are doing great. Have another light and a bigger tent to set up tomorrow.

![image|281x500](upload://aKfJ8sHDquZQ5E2jWS1cmvOpPcF.jp eg)
Hoping the new light will help them finish strong.

Are these red stems on the fan leaves anything to worry about? They have always been a little red but getting more prominent. Got the new light put in today, bigger tent arrives tomorrow.

Uploading: B77BAA72-4C8B-4860-9EA1-59B78D32229F.jpeg…

Uploading: 2A100876-CC26-4FEF-B356-6B3C59104D84.jpeg… Uploading: A1A67503-D10E-47C7-B73C-A7AD1E7857B5.jpeg…

The new tent all set up. Had to do an impromptu support for one of the girls, buds on top are so heavy it was trying to fall over. The old tent was so cramped they held each other up, along with the walls. Hope the extra room and more light, help them finish strong.

1 Like

1 Like

The isolated hermie, had to keep it and finish it out , for science, lol.

Think I may have a calcium or magnesium deficiency here any thoughts. Came on after I flushed last time. I feed with calmag this morning to try to jump it and get things back right. Seems like since I moved them to the new tent started having issues.

getting close!

1 Like

Getting close, anyone have any thought about how much longer?

Hard to tell without pictures of trichomes . I still see a few whit pistols, but that doesn’t mean your trichs won’t show further along. Can you get pics of trichs with a jewelers loupe or something more magnified

1 Like

I have a jewlers loop on the way, as for now that’s the best pictures I can get.