Second auto grow! GG4, Strawberry Cheesecake, OG kush, glue gelato

All the plants are doing well. The strawberry cheesecake I think has some ph issues. Getting some brown spots on leaves. Seems to be pretty common for me so far so gotta figure out what I’m doing wrong. Gg4 almost done, starting flush next watering. Og kush is somehow survived being knocked over and replanted in a solo cup so I figured transplant it and let’s see what shell do lol.

5 Likes

The big GG4 ran into some issues but I think I’ve got it solved and its bouncing back. Otherwise all is well.

5 Likes

Unfortunately was unable to save that big gg4 so its getting replaced. Good news is I’ve got plenty of mephisto seeds! I haven’t been real happy with the gg4 anyway. Today I will start germinating a machisto creme de le chem seed! From here out will be almost always mephisto. Hard to beat their genetics.

Oh and the other gg4 has been harvested. Popped a few sample buds but its still got a while to dry. So far so good on it.

3 Likes

Pulled 2 ounces dry from the gg4. Dried over about 10 days and still has a hay smell… hoping the cure will take care of it.

2 Likes

after you cure for 20-30 days the smell will arrive gotta give them terpines time to make their way outta them buds

1 Like

Got some nice bud structure. Jar it, possibly use those 64% humidity packs. Store in cool dark area. Open maybe once aday. Should work fine.

1 Like

Yeah its sitting at 62% in jars now so def dried good. I’ve been doing a short burp in the morning and longer one at night but gonna go down to once a day now. And welcome to the new thread! Feel free to share your grow stuff as well. How’s your grow going?

what I really don’t get is how it even has a hay smell. I thought 10 days was a decently slow dry. Kept it about 60 degrees and 60 rh

1 Like

Cant answer the smell issue? Cut early? Nute issue, strain genetics? To many variables. I’m on week 4 in flower of Mw,Gc and Banana Kush. Second set first full week 12/12. lsd, Dp and Strawberry Kush CBD… All R ILGM genetics. Once first set gets to 7 week flower I’ll begin a new run of autos. Thinking Sour D, GSCx, Blueberry and Jack herer… I purchased a new LED. Electric Sky 300v2. It’s out for delivery now! Ill get some pics after I get out of the pool…

1 Like

Yeah its got me stumped. It def wasn’t early. Had a good amount of amber. Nute issue is possible. So far its only been the gg4 that’s had the issue. Gonna let it cure and see where it goes. Sounds like a nice mix of strains! I’ve read about that light. Very nice

We shall see. I’ll take the Par600 out and put the Electric Sky in the flower side. Give it a scientific test. It pulls 300w from the wall.

1 Like

One of the Amnesia haze was finished in 5 weeks. Mutant 3 leaf.

5 weeks! So, I’d submit that the growing environment plays a part in how things come out. 33.3% lol… My room is seldom less than 83° and my bud usually always looks like Ol skool Redbud. With the exception of Green crack. I LuV Gc!!

3 Likes

Looks really tasty!

1 Like

All is going well. My sick strawberry cheesecake seems to be moving in the right direction now. The sledgehammer for some reason really screwed up the only 2 plants I used it on and one had to be chopped. Most likely user error lol.

Glue gelato on the right forum stomped on the left

Forum stomper

Og kush

Creme de le chem

2 Likes

Thems some Bizarre O strain names ya got! I was just doing some math here. Got the new Electric sky 300v2. It pull 300watts out the wall. I then have 2X Par600s that pull aprox 270watts out the wall. 270x2= 540watts, covering the same area. Seems to me buying another Electric sky saves me money on my power bill. And is probably a better lighting system… Things that make ya go… Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Sounds like ya better buy another!

1 Like

do you use co2 bags or cans or whatever?

Today the strawberry cheesecake seems to be holding strong. Lots of nasty leaves but I think its recovering. It still has a lot of good green leaves. Never using sledehammer again. 2 plants it screwed up for me. Started a mephisto 4 assed monkey today. Otherwise all is well! My new plants are all organic in sohum and using only organic nutrients when the soil starts to need it.

2 Likes

Morning Dman… No co2 bags. I have a open room. Guess its not as hot as Florida here in deep south Texas but I still can’t use a closed box. With the 2 Par600s and the New 300V2. It’s noticeably warmer. Not bragging, but hope the new 300V2 will be cooler than the pars.

Although. With 2 par600s Put these into flower overdrive. The Durban made it without a hitch. The manifold system seems to work very well.

1 Like