Second auto grow! GG4, Strawberry Cheesecake, OG kush, glue gelato

I will update fairly often. Just finished my first harvest for the most part and the new lineup is in. As of now all are in soil and sprouted except og kush which will go in soil today.

2 gg4 are around 50 days so when those finish mephisto creme de le chem will be going in!

I will have pics often and usually daily updates. Still a. beginner so feel free to jump in and if ya see something please do say! I take criticism very well. Thanks everyone and enjoy! Pics will be up by tonight!

@DivChem, @abouttime, @elheffe702, @Bulldognuts

I know I’m forgetting some so I do apologize but you guys helped a ton during my first grow so thank you!

6 Likes

Out of likes, but I’m set to watch.

2 Likes

Alright so the setup is
2x california lightworks solar extrme 500s
Happy frog soil with about 30% extra perlite
Well water with a ppm around 170, RO system for flushing (it’s slow so havnt been using it for watering)
Fox farm trio at about half dose
Temps with lights on around 75, lights out 63, humidity generally sits around 40%

When complete will hang dry in a tent with intake and exhaust for air exchange at about 63 degrees and 55 to 60 humidity.

The older plants are GG4
The middle plant is the og kush I just planted
Back left strawberry cheesecake
The little sprout in the back right is glue gelato.

I will have up close pictures and all as I go. Thanks for watching and feel free to share pics and whatever else here.

7 Likes

Oh and the GG4 on the bottom left was topped. Wanted to give it a try. Looking good so far. The rest just lst.

From my recent harvest

Sour stomper- 45 grams
Gg4 - 52 grams

2 plants so not bad!

8 Likes

I’m set to watching. Looking forward to riding along on another grow :+1::+1::+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Awesome sorry I forgot ya!

2 Likes

It’s all good brother. I’m usually always hiding in plain sight and easy to forget :+1::tumbler_glass::v:

1 Like

Well the og kush decided to sprout underground and had a big feeling it would. Had a really curly tap root. Just gives me an excuse to plant a mephisto creme de le chem :).

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nice, I’m fixing to drop some double grape after these strawberry nuggets finish up.

2 Likes

Hell ya man! I’ve got some forum stomper on the way too. Cant wait to see what freebies I get.

2 Likes

If you just ordered and are in the states chances are forum stomper/forgotten cookies 3 bog/forgotten cookies or strawberry nuggets/3 bog are alot of what’s going around on the sub reddit r/mephheads. Either way it’ll be a really fire cross.

1 Like

With the creme de le chem they sent a creme de le chem x sour stomper I beleive. I’ll take whatever they give. They are amazing genetics.

1 Like

I agree and they are more than generous with freebies and extras.

1 Like

Here is the lineup so far. All is going well as of now. Watering tomorrow no nutes the two GG4 plants.

Glue gelato by Barneys farm

Strawberry cheesecake by seedsman

Gorilla glue by ilgm

Gorilla glue by ilgm

1 Like

Dont mind the droop. Lights just came on

1 Like

I use that excuse for my eyes, too! :joy:

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Watered the younger GG4 with just ph water today. Tonight the older GG4 will get the same. Og kush isnt looking good but giving it a few more days, or until my second mephisto order shows up so I can decide what to replace it with. Otherwise all is well. The younger GG4 I topped and used a 5 gallon seems to be getting pretty big for barely starting to pre flower. If it stretches like the others have its gonna be a big one.

:+1::+1: very nice.

1 Like