Se7en is back for round two guys!

Looking beautiful bro! I’ve heard good things about that GoldLeaf! Never heard of it until I’d joined this forum though :v:t2: Well done! Hope mine look like that :laughing:

1 Like

Kwai Chan Cain! He was my hero as a kid!

2 Likes

its a kicker of a stone !

1 Like

Thanks bro…I only fed her Canna nutes as per their instructions although I did spank her tush with a feed of Tomorite Tomato Fertilizer just to mix things up once or twice as per the Scottish Method (lowlands) :star_struck:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Tomorite&i=outdoor&ref=nb_sb_noss

1 Like

Yeah I have some of that tomorite stuff if really high in N ain’t it? I used to much of that on my last attempt and gave my glue gelato nitrogen toxicity lol that’s why I switched to bio bizz and canna but I finished my last ones with bio bizz I really rate that stuff too

Fish mix for veg and bloom and top max for flower

I really dilute it down as there is no virtue in over feeding that I can see.
The run off from my grow goes into my tomato plants and peppers and they love the second hand Canna and I love smoking and eating them; In my humble opinion pot loves a companion when its growing. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Wicked I may have to try that! Might plant some peppers and chillis myself :laughing::fire:

1 Like

@Se7en
You can use the higher nitrogen nutes in the vegging stage, but in flowering its gonna be the lowest of your three (N,P,K). You get that phosphorus and potassium up in flowering. I am gonna use Jack’s on my next grow. I’ll be sure to let you all know if it rocks or if it flops.

Tonight I am pan frying Scallops in homegrown basil in French butter and Spanish Garlic, Basil and pot and basil get along very well as the bugs don’t seem to dig the basil aroma.
Growing companion plants in with pot takes the total focus away from the seedlings and the runoff from pot feeds the companion plants…my Italian tomato’s just keep on giving as would Chillis :volcano:
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I dunno man I don’t think mine are looking too good I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong this time round, kinda stressing me out again :laughing:

That’s the cherry bomb the American pie sure I’m certain is dead lol it’s all brown

That’s day 8 from sprout

So this is the American pie stil not really grown and looking very strange :laughing:

And this is the cherry bomb, it started to also go downhill so I switched to bio bizz fish mix and it seems to have perked up a bit over night? So I’m not sure if I was using the canna a+b wrong or it’s the soil that’s bad in the American pies pot :man_shrugging:t3: Who knows, here’s the cherry bomb anyway, looks a bit better than did a few days ago

Let me know what you guys think :slight_smile:
@Cannabian @CoyoteCody @Dbpooper @Covertgrower @James68 @Myfriendis410

1 Like

This was the cherry bomb 2 nights ago

1 Like

Definitely looks better than it did.

1 Like

Way over watered for the size of plant. Also, may I ask, what soil is that you transplanted into? The seedlings are still tender and are feeding of the cotyledons. Any feed at this time is poison to them. Their roots are super sensitive and just developing. The warping of the leaves and chlorotic color is an indication of wet feet.

4 Likes

I’m in coco and perlite buddy, have been from start I heard a lot of people feed right from the start in coco as it has no natural nutrients, @CoyoteCody the first photo is a different plant btw from the other photos that first one hasn’t really changed in a good few days just got more yellow so I think that ones finished :laughing:

I think the bio bizz helped with the cherry bomb a little so I feel like it has I’m going starve her for a week or so and start giving light feeds from there on, I also heard just giving straight ph water in coco causes problems?

No I get it, but seriously, the seedling is good for at least 3 sets of leaves before the feed starts. By that time the roots are more durable.

2 Likes

Ahh okay so it okay to feed straight ph water in coco then?