Saturday Pics Super Soil Grow

Well thank you @elheffe702… .now I have to personally go and hunt down every damn one of those dirty robot bastards. It’s kinda like it’s ok if we are saving our species the horror of living in a cave and smelling each others farts all day…and body odor? Wtf are you kidding me? Dirty robots :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Lol our species has been there and done that and will probably do it again on the next reset

7 Likes

When I said species I meant me lol…Damn machines :upside_down_face::grin::upside_down_face:

1 Like

special blend tea to the flowering plants and
thriveN and silica to the veg also they got thriveN bloom yesterday and are looking better.
My strawberry is sick as a dog, but after 2 teas, and some thriveN yesterday she looked better this morning, maybe those tops come back and I clone about 6 of them to put in my living soil mix. @Budbrother and everyone have a great sunday.

12 Likes

great looking plants @zparkie2!

1 Like

Looks like the tropics I love it. What do you have on the side of your tent to keep it from collapsing?

1 Like

Tomato baskets, help keep things in order for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I like how you just “slide” this photo in there with no details. Very sneaky…

10 Likes

my immediate thoughts were of the BOM when i saw this beauty.

I saw…
Needs coconut water :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: Well the first auto I ever grew ended up pretty small, but stinks so sweet, I even lost track of her age and going to have break out the micro scope.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74

Know that’s a good question. I’ll have to post it where a good mod
Can answer it lol

2 Likes

@AAA … Dude… (Pic Comment #588)…That’s a Monster Bud Factory… Bowing and Saluting that Plant… We’re Not Worthy, We’re Not Worthy (Wayne’s World Reference LMBO)

3 Likes

Day 70 of little miss gg auto. I looked back thru my calander and wrote down the day she sprouted. Oh wow, just checked the site and it says 55-58 days from germination for flowering time. I never topped her, only bent her over, might not give her coconut water now, going to check out the trichomes.

3 Likes

I’m on day 90 with another week before harvest on my NL auto which said 75/80 days to finish from seed. I think you’ll find this to be the norm with these auto guesstimates. The tent is filling in fast spark. And yes that is an awfully Perdy girl you “snuck” in !!!

3 Likes

that GG is like the perfect little plant. you think only 2 oz off it?

i have a lot of catching up to do, not sure how i missed this journal. so much green happening!

1 Like

She is a little midget plant, my first auto I ever grew and I never topped just bent over, didn’t grow tall at all, fat buds so maybe 2+ but they dry to 1/4 of wet weight. All I know is it smells so good. She is still in dark now, I have to run to town and when I come back I am chopping and going to try bud washing on her. I have noticed my fans getting dirty, so I am wondering how much of that dirt is getting on the buds, so will try it out on this auto.

2 Likes

i think i’m calling it on my entire grow and was just thinking it’d be kind of amazing to have a dozen of those little ladies. may try a quick veg and flip with this next round. she’s perfect. congrats on getting her over the finish line.

i think bud washing is a good idea. it’s a necessity on the outdoor plants but even indoor… you can’t see everything. i think it’s one more good preventative measure to stop any mold that hasn’t fully developed yet but could in cure. and ya once you start using that scope… :nauseated_face: just the amount of DOG HAIR is insane. i’m actually trying to think of a way to use an HVAC filter on the intake.

I use this over my intake

4 Likes

This is what i use as a secondary filter. I cut into circles that fit just inside the ducting.

2 Likes