Saturday Pics Super Soil Grow

no, hahaha we all getting old, but injuries in knees suck , that’s for sure !

3 Likes

I deleted 2/3 of that reply…
Oh snap!! :joy:

3 Likes

I AM NOT OLD,… i’m ancient… my kids claim that i was born about the same time they invented dirt… but they are both brats. 40 and 35 yrs old respectively for them, but both are still brats.

3 Likes

looks like penn st vs ohio state is the big game of the day, starts shortly.

2 Likes

New old guy here…is it the weather F’ing me up?

4 Likes

partially, mostly it is age fcking me up lol

3 Likes

It seems to be all over the place, here. Cool and rainy the past couple days, but warm before that. Must’ve been that. Or I slept wrong. I remember hearing adults say that when I was a kid, thinking “how the hell do you screw that up?!?”

4 Likes

I’m so happy our 50° cold spell is over… back to 84° today… but another cold front is coming Monday… ughh. Would you all scold me if I had to put the heat on when it got 55/60 out last week!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Man it used to get to 48 on cold nights in Dania.

2 Likes

Your plants are beautiful sparkie

2 Likes

nice!!!

2 Likes

No scolding, just pull you man card! Jk. I live with a house full of women. If it gets below 70 I hear that heat kick on!

5 Likes

Oh nooooo. Exact opposite! My wife is cold blooded I always tell her. LMAO

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !

11 Likes

Anyone seen our new soldiers?

2 Likes

happy thanksgiving @zparkie2! your plants look great.

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it, same with yours, hope you eat too much !

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving bud, your girls look beautiful and the one lowrider flowering looks mighty tasty! Also eff those robo fighters man, I’m all for ways of having less human interaction on warfronts but dayum if those turned on us all.i gotta say is :point_down::point_down:

3 Likes

Thanks bro, Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Your plants look GREAT lol

1 Like

We’re living in a prequel to the Matrix.

2 Likes