Run off verification

We did. They look exactly the same. My bids are super tight and very lime green. I’m having a LOT of colas popping up everywhere!! This is going to be a HUGE yield.

Here they are today:

1 Like

Yours are looking a lot happier then mine
They look great. How lone ago did you flip lights ?

I’m having a hard time with humidity. If I run the humidifier temps are 84 85 humidity 55 if I run portable ac temps drop to 82 but humidity runs low 60s lights on. I got plenty of air moving
What is more important temps or humidity hate to end up with mold
? Did you clone?
And do you do run off ppm?
Right now temps are 76 humidity 61 lights off Humidifier and portable ac running

If you had to guess how much yield per plant

Humidity is more of a factor during the flower stage (but someone can contradict with more experience feel free). So the thing with humidity is that you are going to be looking at RH (relative humidity). If the temps are higher, you want higher humidity. 76 for temp is right on, although humidity is a little high since you are in flower yes? You want to keep it below 50% while in flower lest you get mold issues. My runoff PH is up on my ticket above. I put in 6.0 and am getting out 5.8 or so. Do you have a grow tent to help you control the environment? You must be in a hot ass area like in the South.

In answer to your question, I haven’t cloned yet. I have a mother who is sitting pretty for now. She is about 75 days old right now. I actually want to ask people when I can clone from her. I think the answer is after 60 days in veg, which means she’s ready at any time.

1 Like

Oh and I don’t want to guess yet .but . . I’m thinking I’ll get about 2 pounds per light.

1 Like

Thanks yea it’s hot here and not in the south been hovering around 90 to 95 with very high humidity here in PA. No not growing in grow tent. MacGyvered A set up with shower curtains and those car windshield sun Reflectors all from the dollar store lol a area about 6 x3 1/2 x maybe 6 1/2 high in basement so that’s already humid down there. Have a humidifier and ac running which adds to the heat been around 83 84 lights on
and I keep having to adjust settings on humidifier try to keep it around 55 but tank fills up so fast and not always Here to empty

it so sometimes it’s goes well into the 70s. Was great for veg.
600 watt MH and 4 HLG 100 2@3000 and 2@ 4000. It’s my first grow so if I can make it to the finish with half decent Results will make a separate room for veg and flower. That’s the plan anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:
So far so good I think. It’s nice to compare with another grower the same strain at the same time almost. Mine piped the 9th and 10th of June Yea I took clones off the BD after about 6 or 7 weeks Thanks for the reply
How do you like your sf 4000?

Making some tea for the girls

:upside_down_face:

YES! To the compost tea. Looks like mine. Your clones look good. Keep posting those. I saved a mother from my first batch and have her in a separate tent on a 18/6 cycle. I’ll be taking clones soon . . . I’m just trying to focus on these buds for now. That tea will be STELLAR. Watch your ladies pop cause they will.

Oh yea. I was going to say I LOVE the SF 4000. I know guys for HLG all the time and say that’s the best yada yada. However, for the price and the Samsung diodes with Meanwell driver is all you need to make great buds with an LED. Plus, there’s a special bonus with waterproof coating that’s not on a lot of the others.

1 Like