Round 2 - Indoor Clumsy QBs & Praying for a Harvest

Haha that’s how I felt being sick. I was bored to death but couldn’t find the energy to do much. I need to get a grow going asap. I can’t seem to win with seeds. I dropped 4 new beans a few days ago and again only 2 are healthy. I need all 4 to match for the little system. So if these other 2 don’t survive I’ll be giving you the two that did.

3 Likes

i know what to do to them lol
is tomorrow a good day to take clones from GG4 ?

2 Likes

Yeah that should work. I’ll text you when I get up and around.

1 Like

Ok man Works for me

1 Like

I had the same problem with the 2 SLH I sprouted for the grow off. One died last and the other is crazy tiny. I just keep treating it like a seedling and hoping eventually it might grow. Maybe it’s like my ground cherry seeds and just take FOREVER to do anything…

Purrrrrrp! I hope the crazy weather y’all been having didn’t getcha! Hope you’re well, bro! :v:

7 Likes

#FreePurp :v::bear:

8 Likes

Why where is he that he needs to be free

1 Like

Just an expression @Lostscuba. I have no idea where Purp has been

4 Likes

Ok it is weird he hasn’t been on in awhile

1 Like

@PurpNGold74

10 Likes

:joy: even your nemesis misses you @PurpNGold74 ! @blackthumbbetty nice to see you.

3 Likes

I was glad to see you popped in yesterday, sorry I missed ya. I’m sure all of the above posts made ya feel all warm fuzzy feelings. Take care :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

J!!! Hey there lady! How u diddly doing?! All the friking love man. All the love! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You can never have too much love Purp
images%20(2)

We missed you so much!

4 Likes

I see I see… almost dropped a tear of joy til it was replaced by tears of laughter 2 messages later

5 Likes

Bro I crossed GDP with Gold Leaf to make Purp N Gold and you weren’t here to help me name it! We settled on Gold Rush but I was hoping you had a better name lol.

5 Likes

i got me some Lucky Widow in my pocket gona go sneek out back garden and lite it up/…

3 Likes

I’ll toke to that with my amnesia haze @Haildamaged Smoke session to celebrate purps return. Whatcha smoking today @Missiles
I’m doing good purp. All the frickin love back at ya man :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Well if I was home I would be smoking my critical! Man I am enjoying that one lol it taste fantastic :grin::dash:

Smoke one for me Jewels :sunglasses:

4 Likes