Rosin wishes with wax coatings

Wuz up 420 & 710 family. I’m loving making my own wax, and Smoking it is even more. I think I’ve finally got a good routine going useing a flat iron until I can afford a big press.
Here’s some i pressed using GSCX kief

4 Likes

Also got the mini rig lol

5 Likes

Looks delish @Wishingilivedina420state I’m new to the wax/keif stuff. The butane extracted stuff do you know if you smoke that the same way as your wax?

1 Like

@Covertgrower yes as far as I know you do. I don’t make it but I’d love to try some from a Dispensary but I live in prohibition land so it’s gonna be awhile.

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state Yeah, I picked some up from a dispensary and I wanted to make edibles with it. (Decarb first) the Mrs had other plans with it. I wasn’t even sure if you could treat it the same. After I move, I know I’m going to use the dry ice method to get the trichome goodness.

1 Like

If your using wax to cook with you don’t have to decarb it was done when it was pressed .

Butane extracted wax? I didn’t know this. Glad I didn’t decarb it. @Wishingilivedina420state

I’m gonna check into it a little more but I’m pretty sure. When I cook with weed I use bud , trim , and bubble hash. Sometimes if I use a tincture which I think is really nice. But personally I wouldn’t use my wax . Just my opinion @Covertgrower . If you’re interested in making your wax last longer a dry flower vape pen is a wounderfull thing imo. eBay if you decide to go that route because a good vape pen is a costly investment but well worth it to me. And also a lot easier to hide in plane sight .

1 Like

Thanks for that @Wishingilivedina420state maybe it should be reserved for vaping. I actually have a decent vaporizer the Mrs hasn’t tried it yet. Just in a pipe. I typically use flower for edibles, but was going to use the wax as an experiment. Maybe when I have more access to it at a later date.

3 Likes

I gotta make my own to have any so I’m limited. But I’m sure it works in edibles

1 Like

Wrapped the joint with a little oil .

1 Like

What a time to be out of likes @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

I gotta admit @Covertgrower it was a hell of a hi , about half way I was thinking about putting it out but didn’t want oil ever were or ashes all over the joint so I had to smoke it all by myself. I do not regret it at all lol :joy:

1 Like