Robert365 journal

Ideally id like to get a small water chiller but i dont know how id hook it in a 5 gallon tote that only holds 2.5 to 3 gallons for root exposure not to drown them, thinking of getting a 12gal for next project . Tent is only 3x3 though

Everything is good. Probably won’t get much more humid if any more than it already is. If you can keep temps less than 85 and no lower than 70ish, and rh around 50 and lower during late flower, that’ll be great.

If you should get a portable AC, get a two hose AC. You need to bring in the air form outside if your gonna exhaust the air to the outside. If you only have one hose then all you’ll be doing is sucking the air out of your house and that will cause your home AC to work double time.

You also may have to think about how your gonna drain it. Is it a constant drain or will you be emptying a drain pan every so often.
Just something to think about. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey brother I ordered this for inside the tent , not a good idea ? Figured it would be easier to maintain . Sq ft wise probably bigger than needed but figured i could tone it down . 3ft wx 3ft l by 6ft h is 54sq ft so i think it will work

1 Like

@robert365 Don’t confuse square feet with cubic feet! That 45 square foot thing will do a room 9x5. With 8 foot walls, that’s 45x8 or 360 cubic feet.

How do those things work? Are they misters that rely on your body’s heat to evaporate a mist which make you cooler? If so, you don’t want to be spraying mist in your tent to cool her down, that will raise the humidity and may lead to rot, especially if it is misting the plant!

My tent rarely goes below 60RH even in the summer. I’ll take some pics tonite of my 9Lb Hammer I think I’ll take her down tonite and show you how badly you can let them burn and keep them alive! She grew too close to the light, I fed her heavily, leaves look like shit and yet she finished! The Dutch Treat looks much better, even tho she got pounded with the same food, she didn’t stretch into the lights and only the ends of her leaves are crisp. Air flow is the trick to dealing with high temps and humidity if you can’t get them down.

Plant looks good!

1 Like

Ok i dont think it sprays a mist but worse case i can put it in the room the tentvis in close off the room and then the intake air into the tent from the room qould effectively be cooler wouldnt it, in theory anyway, tbe description says it blows cool air not mist but i can turn it on and see once i get it

@Spudgunner here is product description

@robert365 ok so it isn’t misting the plants, which is good. I still think it will raise the humidity tho, it says 1 fill of water will last up to 10 hours…that water has to go somewhere!
Try it out, your current RH is under 50, mine’s always around 65 to 73’ish range, so you can’t kill them as fast as I do mine!

1 Like

IMO, I would t waste my money on them simply because your gonna end up feeding that with ice/water every couple of hours. They will produce humidity to your tent which you don’t want in flower. You can always try it. I saw something like that at HD.
If your can keep temps down below 80, you should be good. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok guys I appreciate it ty. My thoughts were if i can cool the air in the room outside the tent, then maybe ull better control of water temperature inside the tent as well if intake is pulling cooler air into the tent.
815 pm ppm 1025 ph 5.9

2 Likes

800am res change day so we’re starting with ppm 1180 and ph 5.9 forgot to take photos will take when lights come on . You know Graysin said to me now is the hardest part the wait till harvest…lol. I will be excited when i start seeing the trichomes start poppin up :joy::joy:

2 Likes

And then you wait some more!

3 Likes

I know that’s right

1 Like

630 pm ppm shot upto 1240 and ph was 6.4 bought ppm down to 1130 after little draining ans straigt wtr/hydrogaurd ph not 6.0

4 Likes

I have to take better close ups, ill get it together. I was stoned, i think only one a good pic

Wow that tall cola is getting fat. Good job! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ty my friend if it wasnt for this forum and all the support from Yourself,NUG61, Cotterhog, CooterJuice Spudgunner Newt1,TheChef and others id be lost. I owe it all to guys like yourself and others. TYSVM !!:smiley::seedling::evergreen_tree::potted_plant: btw HHG that cola is not the main cola, the man cola is in the back the one i brke and bent its there and big it just stays over no natter what so i try to nake sure it gets good air flow ill try to get a shot of it in the morning

4 Likes

Looking great Robert…still a lot of clear, but you’re getting closer. :sunglasses::v::heart: very nice plant sir :beers:

1 Like

She’s looking sweet! You’re really going to enjoy the fruits of your labour this Thanksgiving! A few more weeks here, a week there, a month or two to cure…yep, happy turkey day! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What type of PPM numbers has the bucket with the roots in it been seeing on a weekly basis? It started to look a little over-fed a little while back, & I have created some similar issues in the past due to over-feeding.

Been maintaining around 1100- 1000 ppm throughout the week this is first week its been jumping up
4am ppm 1225 ph 6.0 added 1/2 gal ppm down to 1100

3 Likes