Robert365 journal

What week of flower are you in Robert, may be time imo to start working those ppms down if there is only a few weeks left. The last few weeks i let the plant eat down the remaining nutes in the res. and just add water and hydroguard. That may be different than what others do… so you will have to decide how you finish her off the last few weeks once your trichs are close. :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Ty NUG61 I think im in either wk 6 or 7 of flower ill have to look back to when HHG suggested I flip the light, that what kicked immediately into flower so i called that week 1 of flower. I know tve 1st pics in the system after germ was June 3rd . But im close to wk 6 or 7. Took some photos as close as i could still pretty clear trichs still watching her. Ppm keeps kreeping up so all im adding at this point is wtr/hydrogaurd ph is keeping pretty stead no real flux there.

1 Like

715pm tmp 76f rh 46% ppm 1225 ph 6.0 b4 wtr. 1/2gal wtr ppm 1140 ph 5.9

3 Likes

Some more pics

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower the last pic b4 this and these are rhe main cola i bent over, actuallt its the 4 pics preceding these are the main cola

3 Likes

Very nice Robert, great trich shots :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Trying to get better at that , waiti g on Amber
…lol

3 Likes

330am twmp 76 rh 46% ppm 1220 ph 5.9 just adding water

2 Likes

Ok here comes a stupid question cause im stoned, :grin::grin::grin:. Where having our first rain in over w months so i put a bucket out, (yeah i know) ; so do you think at this stage i add the rain water to ny res it will harm ol girl ?

1 Like

@robert365 Yep, your stoned :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:, but i doubt it will hurt her, probably cleaner than what your using. :rofl: :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Thats what i thought too lmao it probably wont be enough to amount to anything but it crossed my mind

2 Likes

630 pmm man this been a tough wk for nutes, ppm 1300 ph 5.8 temp 76 rh 46% so I drained a qrt of water from the res added back wtr/hydrogaurd 3/4 gal total ppm 1015 ph 5.6 so im hoping that gets her back on track.

3 Likes

Forgot this one lol

4 Likes

That mass in the upper left in top shot is the nain cola intertwined with another cola cant separate without damage but their both healthy weirdest thing ive seen almost vine like

2 Likes

They’re looking great! Keep feeding them. All those white hairs will turn brown, the buds will swell, and your buds will take on a grey’ish/purple’ish color during her final days.

Ma’am - is that the elusive???

Rat Tail and platypus feet…whoa.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: It must be. Just appeared one day after I cut down a massive sunflower. Seems to lurk under the window where my grow room exhausts. Who’d have thunk that cannabis was a chupacabra lure?!

3 Likes

330am ppm 1130 ph 5.6 keeps climbing no matter what i do ppm that is

1 Like

I would try dropping the ppms to 900 and see if she will start dropping them herself. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks NUG61, Ill tey that when i get home this evening yedterday I dropped them to 1010 and this morning yhey were right back up to almost 1300ppm but ph hasnt budged so ifk whats going on with her