Robert365 journal

Not grow lights. They are a decretive light for tv and rooms. :v::sunglasses:

Obviously you have not seen his grow box or read through the post. Too small for a longer veg. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah Spudgunner they are autos

@HappyHydroGrower I know he’s growing an auto. And it is starting to flower. Being an auto, you can crank the light up. It will not reveg once it has started flowering. And since @robert365 has not a strong light, he should crank up the hours since he can’t increase the intensity to raise his DLI.

I skimmed his post after I was asked about his AN issues as someone tagged me to assist since they knew I used AN as well. I was wondering WHY he “flipped” to 12/12 if it was an auto. OK, to force it to flower, I’m fine with that if he does have the room. But once it starts flowering, he can crank it back and an auto won’t normally reveg. That was all I was trying to get across.

The picture Robert posted showed a Mars Hydro light. And it does look like it has room to grow a bit more while flowering, since it is out of veg!

2 Likes

Well all 345am ppm went from 810ppm to 790ppm is that good or not enough of a swing to matter? Ph want from 5.9 to 6.4 thats not good right, im seriously wondering maybe cause my res is so small. Here’s the latest photo

1 Like

Shes not very big and if she starts flowering soon i dont expect to get much out of her, we’ll have to wait and see

How do your roots look? What color are the roots?

The roots are a whiteish light brown, they kinda resemble the nute mixture, not good right? I think ill need a bigger res next time

1 Like

Should i clip off those bottom damaged leaves or leave them alone

1 Like

It’s not gonna hurt them to remove them. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

So you thinking I should let hervride on the 12/12
Even yhe guyvat the hydrovstore seems to think ivshould leave it on 18/6 for autos, but ibtrustvyou, because you, none of you have steered me wrong so far. I think a lotbof my issues is my space too, i meean i have a 4x4 grow tent in my shed from my hydro grow 7yrs ago just didnt set it up because it has a small tear in the bottom of it but may have resort to it. I dont like thevsize of myvcurrent cabinet but I do like the design with intake and exhauast built in so ill need to make choice to use that for next grow or notband it definitely has a 5 gallon drip bucket with it

1 Like

If they are flowering, it may not hurt them to change. If the are still in veg, you stand a chance of growing a big plant.
I don’t know that strain so they may be small autos and will fit in there ok. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

It was just a thought probably wont switch out until after this one is done not sure yet

Isnt switching them to 12/12going to force the auto to flower early? Its lemon haze auto, all my beans are autos will def need a bigger tent if i decide to switch to feminized seeds, cause the last one i grew , grew to 6.5ft cut here down to half and she regrew to 6.5 ft again in time for harvest lmao

It might if she’s reached the point of sexual maturity. I thought you already HAD switched to 12/12 and you are already getting pistils??? Or did I misread that? Skimmed thru most of the post quickly since I was tagged in yesterday.

What is your light? If it’s not very powerful, less light (12/12) might make her stretch more and you won’t get as much bud, or tight buds, as if you went 18/6, which is why I suggested going back to 18/6.

@HappyHydroGrower hope I didn’t come across like a dick! Wasn’t my intention! You probably have a kick-ass light and can give your autos all the light they need on 12/12, hence you can get away with that. I just feel that with @robert365 's light, he would benefit by going 18/6. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

@Spudgunner if you scroll up to my post #23 there is a list of my equipment there

@Spudgunner this theight i got with my system

@Spudgunner sorry was this light bro

Do you thinkni need a stronger light?

Ok to all watching or following in your opinion who has the best line of grow lights on the market , i may just build myself a solarium in my spare bedroom so going to start budgetting

1 Like

@robert365 it should suffice for the grow space you have. Question tho…how much room from the base of the plant to the light do you have? Picture shows it’s about should height, but how tall a plant can you let it grow to until you are about 18" from the light’s max height setting? Can you grow a 30" plant, base of stem to tip of bud?

I have a Bruce Banner auto, about a week from chop, and it’s only about 18" tall. Picture is from June 3rd.

And last night

With a bit of LST you can keep her small. This one was under 18/6 until I flipped to 12/12 on May 15th ONLY because she is in with 2 photos. I think she will yield 3 oz, nice sticky and dense!

Think she popped above ground late Feb, and started flowering end of March. So 5 weeks she started showing pistils. Fed my AN schedule for the duration in ProMix in plastic pot. I didn’t top or fim, but did LST her, trying to get her to grow in a spiral by gently bending her over and as she grew up a few inches, bend her some more!

I think yours will stretch more with less light, not what you want. Hell, I’d go 20/4 if heat isn’t an issue. We’re in the same time zone, you must be Cai or north? Is it hot during the day? Have your dark hours at the hottest point. Mine go on 9pm, off 9am in flower for the photos, were on 6pm until noon when they were in veg. Her being an auto and NOT caring about light schedule, just went along for the ride. It’s been a good ride for her too!

2 Likes

Best lights are either HLG or Green-beams, from what I’ve read. Both use the latest Samsung diodes and Meanwell drivers. You can get discount codes for the first, dunno about second. Unfortunately for me, neither ship to Canada, HLG site up here, just way more than I can afford right now, considering my 1800w COB light (360w from wall) is sufficient for my 4x4 tent. Could be better, but no buyer’s remorse (was only about $120, my whole system was paid for after my first grow in it!)

1 Like