Robert365 journal

Short or not they can grow big. These are 2 lambs breath autos.

This is how they looked before I flipped to 12/12

And then at harvest.

I ran on 18/6 till the one on the right started to flower. The one on the left started to flower also soon as I flipped the lights. It would have flowered slated had I left it on 18/6.
That’s why I said flip now. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Not necessary, but I bet you like a good steak once in a while! So do the girls!

I started with the base first time out. As my hobby funds got replenished, I then started to add the boosters. Soon I will run out of the Micro Grow Bloom and have to buy that again, but then the next one, I might get more boosters.

1 Like

Man they look great ive been looming for lambs breath for yrs and could find any seeds nowhwre qho has them i havent had any in like 25 yrs i flipped ton12/12 this morning as i noticed pistols starting to form but my girl is so small gets thats my fault hopefully nextbone will be bigger and ill have more room for them

1 Like

Ok so i was able to get her to 810ppm andnph atv5.8- 5.9 real close ended up given 1tbs ans 1/2 tsp of each nute i account3d for the 140 ppm for the tap water and it came to 810ppm i put an icebpack in hwr to xhill her down left the water level just under 2in from net pot , does anyone rhink this is to much light should shut the side lights off she is on 12/12 starting to see small pistols . Hopefully in the morning the ppm will go down which means shes feeding correct?

2 Likes

I can shut off side light and leave main overhead on if need be

I would turn all lights off when your main light is off. It should be dark.

1 Like

These were the onmy ice packs i could finfmd, do you think 3 of these at a time will be enough to keep my water cool?

1 Like

Hey Nu61 yes all the lights are on a timer so they all come on and go off at the same time , on 6am off 6pm

2 Likes

How’s your humidity in there?
Do you have a way to remotely monitor it?
If not I think @CooterJuice may use the Grovee app and sensor… We have the BALDR in our grow room. I would get something if you don’t have it. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have this on tbe outside of the cabinet and the sensor directly over the plant just above it for more accuracy as to what the pkant is receiving

1 Like

So im guessing the RH is good :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yea i use the Govee’s. They are pretty decent for the price. Actually running 3 different types of Govees. In the app it will display them all.

1 Like

So i need to raise my RH to 60+?

Might have already told you this, but others may like to know, get the Grovee LED lights….(not grow lights). What a display of lights and what a difference it make for any room. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:
I do remodels with lights in rooms. Folks are always amazed. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

No.

5.5 to 6.3 is ok. Ultimately around 5.8’ish

So you’re saying switch my grow lightvfor a grovee led light in place of my current grow light

1 Like

Ok I thought we were talking about relative humidity not ph , im confused my humidity is at 46% is that to low?

According to the govee site they sell colored led lights

Ok disregard i misunderstood what youvwere saying lol my bad

1 Like

Hey @robert365 , this post is under autoflower heading…are you growing an auto or a photo? If auto, crank the light to 18/6 or 20/4. autos don’t flip based on light (altho you can force them). Once they start flowering, you can crank up the hours to give them more light. If it’s a photoperiod plant, ignore me!

1 Like