Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

Outside girls

And Jack… poor Jack…

I found evidence of shiny slime scum on the ground. I think slugs have found something good to snack on. Bastards.

Thankfully, Wash and Memory were not touched, but I need to do something to prevent the buggers from climbing up their pots.

3 Likes

Upstairs girls

@Zee @SweetsOnDeck @violagirl0 @Cannabian @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @keegrows @Enlightened420 @DankBank22 @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie

And this might be the right forum…but can anyone help identify what this strain is?

I’m pretty sure these dudes weren’t here yesterday when I checked on the bale of straw. lol!

6 Likes

Love that burple, she is going to finish beautifully!!

Those don’t have a red cap, or white stem, I wouldn’t eat them :slight_smile: lol

I think I realized after a few beers yesterday, Jake is a beta fish?

1 Like

Lol! Yes, Jim is a beta and he lives on the same counter/under the same lights that the baby clones live under while they root. I put him in a big vase for a few days while his tank is cleaned. And I dropped a dandelion in his water and he started making bubbles under the dandelion. The curve of the vase and the reflection from underneath the water made an interesting shot.

1 Like

Dammit. I’m sorry, Finklestein. RIP

Farewell. We hardly knew ye.

3 Likes

R.I.P. little one

4 Likes

And I don’t like mushrooms cook or uncooked. There’s something about the texture and mouthfeel that just grosses me out.

I was just amazed to see them this morning! (Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, Itchy, Drippy, Dopey and Doc)

2 Likes

Am the same way about tomatoes. Love ketchup, and salsa, but can’t eat a slice of tomato.

3 Likes

:point_up:t5:Ditto here

2 Likes

Yep. Tomatoes are the same way. As soon as my teeth hit a raw tomato, my brain is like “nope”.

1 Like

Oh No!
That sucks man, so sorry!

Hey @OlyBoy98503 those could be either Ink Caps,
Or Black Coprinopsis

Ink cap
Black Cop

1 Like

Oh. There’s probably ink caps. I’ve only seen the big ones around here. Never seen the tiny ones.

1 Like

Yeah they look a little funky for ink caps, but with all the hay and nutrients and everything, but does look like em.
We get trumpets and translucents here in Texas. They are annoying…but they are all “fun guys”…yeah I know, sorry had to lol

This makes me sad :disappointed_relieved:
But on the bright side, now you can plant/clone another :grin:

1 Like

Upstairs girls: I’ve noticed, in the past week or so, that they are requiring more water every other day since they feel so light when I pick them up.

Start of week 6 of flowering.
5/29

2 Likes

Outside girls

And Jack. She looking a little better, but still chewed up real good.

5 Likes

Looking amazing Oly!!!

1 Like

Yessir…I second @Zee gorgeous grow man.
Impressive!

2 Likes

Time for bed.

I noticed a bunch more yellow leaves at the bottom of the plants. But the color up top is still strong.

6/29

5 Likes