Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

Hell yeah, I’m rooting for Jack, filling out nicely. Your grow is still kicking ass! :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Outside girls

6/25

5 Likes

1 Like

Upstairs ladies

The guys working on the roof need to hurry up so that I can put the ladies up on the railing.

5 Likes

I love Captain Jack!

I bet he could grow some mean weed!

4 Likes

Hahhaha true…but it would all be grown in a liquid vat of LSD :joy:

3 Likes

Upstairs girls

6/26

5 Likes

Outside girls

5 Likes

Where’s Jack??? we want Jack. we want jack

1 Like

6/26. Upstairs ladies (afternoon)

6 Likes

It’s like looking into a Cannabis Kaleidoscope!
Beautiful man…beautiful!

4 Likes

Been meaning to ask you Oly, just curious…are the upstairs ladies secured to that railing in any way? I only ask because for the first time, I just walked outside to a horizontal Female hahah. Had a huge wind gust.
I know the wind wouldn’t budge yours. But yeah just curious if you secure them in any way?

1 Like

No, they’re not secured to the railing with anything. And we don’t normally have the kind of weather with high gusty winds here. At least not in the spring and early summer.

Now I’m terrified that one of them might fall! Lol. The one time they had high winds and rain they kept on the deck floor.

The sun sets to the west of my house , so the railing provides an addl hour or two of full sun. I think it shows!

3 Likes

Yeah brah…it def shows!
Cool, thanks for answering.
Scared the crap out of me. No damage. Got her supported around her base with some 2x2’s and my other 3 pots. That won’t happen again!
Oh and yeah, I found a spot for my table that has immediate morning sun, and shadows don’t even reach the pots when she sleeps at 7:30

3 Likes

Upstairs ladies

And Jim

6/27

7 Likes

What’s with Jim’s picture? I feel like am on LSD :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahahah I thought it was some weird Rorschach Test. Must of missed Jim. First time I’ve seen him. Ninja Fish!

2 Likes

Outside girls

Something is eating Jack.
So all these girls got sprayed with neem oil this afternoon. And Jack got the cheese ball dome to protect her tonight.

3 Likes

Your ladies are so full and pretty :heart_eyes: Poor Jack, I’m rooting for Jack…:seedling::seedling: She can pull thru!

1 Like

NO NO NO NO! You don’t touch Jack!
Damn you leafy critters! Man, honestly looks like inch worm, or caterpillar. Or maybe even those little garden snails. Not hoppers at least.

4 Likes