Revegging Wash 1.0 (first time trying)

:point_up:t5:Ditto here

2 Likes

Yep. Tomatoes are the same way. As soon as my teeth hit a raw tomato, my brain is like “nope”.

1 Like

Oh No!
That sucks man, so sorry!

Hey @OlyBoy98503 those could be either Ink Caps,
Or Black Coprinopsis

Ink cap
Black Cop

1 Like

Oh. There’s probably ink caps. I’ve only seen the big ones around here. Never seen the tiny ones.

1 Like

Yeah they look a little funky for ink caps, but with all the hay and nutrients and everything, but does look like em.
We get trumpets and translucents here in Texas. They are annoying…but they are all “fun guys”…yeah I know, sorry had to lol

This makes me sad :disappointed_relieved:
But on the bright side, now you can plant/clone another :grin:

1 Like

Upstairs girls: I’ve noticed, in the past week or so, that they are requiring more water every other day since they feel so light when I pick them up.

Start of week 6 of flowering.
5/29

2 Likes

Outside girls

And Jack. She looking a little better, but still chewed up real good.

5 Likes

Looking amazing Oly!!!

1 Like

Yessir…I second @Zee gorgeous grow man.
Impressive!

2 Likes

Time for bed.

I noticed a bunch more yellow leaves at the bottom of the plants. But the color up top is still strong.

6/29

5 Likes

Love those top down pics man. They look great.
I’ve increased water intake into my girl. She been light everyday…this damn TX heat bro.

3 Likes

@CannaNewbie Here you go.

1 Like

@Breezy Grow Journal.

Yes this heat has been insane. Anything outside needs daily checking. Even my inside girls are picking up frequency faster then normal.

Looking great Oly. Especially those upstairs girls

2 Likes

Dank and Purp, I’m feeling you on the heat! Pretty sure my Lemon Kush is heat stressed. Looks like she’s trying to foxtail. :expressionless: I’m going to keep her inside for a few days since the weather and sunlight are supposed to be trash anyway.

1 Like

What in the sam hill hell is going on with ur username. Is that by birth?!? (Not judging just damn)

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: It’s a reference to a Primus song.

Outside girls

7/30

5 Likes